Oakridge Resident
Popular in the Polls 4th Anniversary Statesman Change Maker
Dodrio3
Dodrio3
attorney

Username: Dodrio3

I am representing myself

What Case are you Appealing?: [2024] DCR 31

Link to the Original Case: Lawsuit: Dismissed - Dodrio3 Vs. Dragon Law [2024] DCR 31

Basis for Appeal: The presiding officer ruled that my statement, "you could have just paid me before I went AWOL," supports the defense's argument. However, I was still working until a week prior to that point, which is critical to understanding the context. The officer also claimed that I failed to provide proof of non-payment. How can I be expected to prove something that didn’t exist? The lack of payment is the entire basis of my case, and this ruling renders the judgment inherently flawed.

Supporting Evidence:

Exhibit 1 -

1723961612528.png
~

Verdict

1726069326126.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

Following careful deliberation, the Federal Court has decided to deny this appeal.

The Federal Court recognizes the reason for dismissal as valid. When filing a case, you should always ensure all relevant evidence, information and facts are submitted either at filing or during discovery.

The Plaintiff was given plenty of opportunity to submit relevant evidences to support their arguments. Both the Plaintiff's claims were sufficiently refuted, as the Defence proved that:
A) The Plaintiff had not worked for the pre-requisite 1 month to acquire the bonus, through the self-admission,
B) While the Plaintiff may not have been paid for 1 week of work, the Defence provided sufficient evidence to render them non-liable for the lack of payment.

As such, dismissal was valid, and the statement did contribute to the Defence's case.

Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back