3rd Anniversary Legal Eagle Popular in the Polls Change Maker
Dartanboy
Dartanboy
attorney
Username: Dartanboy

I am representing myself

What Case are you Appealing?: [2024] FCR 107 Appeal - Contempt

Link to the Original Case: Appeal: Denied - [2024] FCR 107 - Appeal

Basis for Appeal: The Justices of the Supreme Court have failed to uphold both the law and precedent. Looking back on Appeal: Accepted - FCR 63 - Contempt Appeal and more recently Appeal: Accepted - [2024] FCR 110 - Contempt Appeal - Appeal it is clear that lacking a warning or direct disobedience, there can be no contempt.

Furthermore, there is no evidence that I was charged with contempt by the Supreme Court, rather SumoMC alone. This nullifies the charge.

Supporting Evidence:

Verdict

SCRSeal.png

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

In a 3-0 Decision, The Supreme Court has decided to reject this appeal.

Majority opinion delivered by Justice Dr_Eksplosive

The Supreme Court will be upholding the Contempt Charge, on basis of law superseding court policy. It is court policy to provide warning for contempt of court charges to be applied, however, in the Miscellaneous Offenses Act, it clearly states: "The disobedience of an order of a court. Conduct tending to obstruct or interfere with the orderly administration of justice also qualifies as contempt of court. A party that fails to perform a specific act, in accordance with a judgment by a court, can be charged with contempt and subsequently penalized.". As Mr. Dartanboy interfered with the appeal process in this case not once, but twice, the court finds it reasonable to uphold the charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back