4th Anniversary Legal Eagle Popular in the Polls 3rd Anniversary
ko531
ko531
publicdefender
- Client Name: ko531
- Counsel Name: ko531
- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: Plantiff
- Reason for the Appeal:
I was held in contempt of court 3 times for the presiding judge Relaxed failure to rule on my recusal. I made a new motion to recuse based on something new that happened in the trial in which relaxed made a negative assumption about me and my intentions in which he accused me of trying to impeach him with zero evidence. I motion to recused because this shows bias against me and a possible negative perception of me. Following this he refused to rule on the motion and when I continued to ask him to rule as doing so would violate my IX right (right to a fair trial). When he finally did rule on the recusal he decided to recused himself only after charging me with contempts 3 times for the same motion.
- Additional Information:

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
DECISION ON APPEAL

In a 3-0 decision, the Supreme Court recognizes that Magistrate xtub12345 (and in fact, all District Court Magistrates) had no authority to make a ruling in a Federal Court case. Thus, because a Magistrate was allowed to rule in this case, it must be declared a mistrial.

As it is a mistrial, any and all court decisions within the case are to be immediately nullified. Any fines, jail times, charges, transfers, etc. are to be reversed. For all legal purposes, the case never happened.

If the Plaintiff still wishes to pursue this case, they must refile in the Federal Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back