CIVIL ACTION

Aladeen22
Plaintiff

v.

Topte
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Defendant said that I harrase little kids for my own enjoyment in global chat April the 2nd at 10:35pm. There were several players online at that time which saw the message from the Defendant.

I. PARTIES
1. Aladeen22
2.Topte

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant said: Aladeen22 harrases little kids for his own enjoyment.
2. There were many players online that saw the msg.

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant said: Aladeen22 harrases little kids for his own enjoyment.
2. There were many players online that saw the msg.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant Slandered the Plaintiff by breaking the law of Slander: A purposeful false statement of a player to cause damage to that player's reputation.
2. His public image was affected.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF +
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. 100 in compensation
2. A formal and public apology to the Plaintiff.
3. $20 in legal fees.

Evidenceee.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 9 day of April 20

1613516434104.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Aladeen22 v Topte. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I would recommend both parties to familiarise themselves with my judgment here regarding slander and the elements either party needs to prove/disprove on a balance of probabilities.​

Could the plaintiff plesse provide evidence pertaining to:

- Any damage caused by the comments
- Further context of the message sent by the defendant

Thank you.

The Defendant and his friends were mad at me because that day and a day before I had arrested him and his friends because of murder and fined them for Weaponry in safe zone. The Defendant not happy with this started slandering me in global chat like we see in the evidence. There is more evidence from a previous lawsuit were he stated that I had racially profiled a day before this message.

Whats up dawg, im a good lawyer

Verdict

Evidence in past lawsuits cannot be used in current matters where the two are not linked or have any bearing on one another.

It is clear to me that spouting such a venomous personal attack against not a player, but the person behind the player, should be considered to be damage for the purpose of slander. In making the statement, the defendant clearly intended to insult and degrade the reputation of the plaintiff and intended, or should have known, that the statement would indeed cause significant damage when it was read by reasonable people.

I accept the defendant's guilty plea as such order the defendant to:

- Pay $300 to the plaintiff in compensation

Back