CIVIL ACTION

Bezzergeezer
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On the 16th of April, 2024, it was revealed via the discord server of the Congress of Redmont that President of the Commonwealth has hereby nominated Snowy_Heart to the Supreme Court Bench as a justice. Near the time of the nomination, the nominee only has a last 30 days playtime total of 6 hours, 43 minutes and 56 seconds, far below the constitutionally mandated requirement of 12 hours for justices.

This constitutes an illegal nomination to the bench.

I. PARTIES
1. BezzerGeezer
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont
3. Snowy_Heart

II. FACTS
1. Snowy_Heart, as announced by the Congress, is nominated to the Supreme Court as a justice. (Exhibit A)
2. Nominee does not meat the constitutionally mandated requirements of 12 hours. (Exhibit B)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The nomination is illegal and illegitimate as stated by the Constitution, II-20.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The immediate invalidation of the nomination.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 16th day of April, 2024

スクリーンショット 2024-04-16 234227.png

Evidence:

スクリーンショット 2024-04-16 234744.png

2024-04-16_07.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EMERGENCY INJUNCTION

The plaintiff hereby requests an emergency injunction in order to prevent the nomination of the nominee from proceeding due to its illegitimacy. The continuation of the nomination process while the integrity or legitimacy of the nomination itself is under such question may create damages to the system and procedures which hold the democracy together. Therefore we ask the hearing to be suspended until the case may be resolved.

Your Honor, may I file an amicus brief?

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
May it please the court,

Apologies for the repeat, but it has been 3 days / 72 hours since the filing of the Emergency injunction, and the hearing of the mentioned party is coming to a close. Could we get an answer to the Emergency Injunction at the least?

Apologies for the delay, I was assigned this case last night while on a flight home. With that said:

I will be dismissing this case due to lack of jurisdiction. Given Snowy_Heart has now been confirmed to the Supreme Court, should the Courts find her nomination illegal then the illegal nomination would be removing her from that seat which is a power only awarded to the Supreme Court.

You may refile the case however this case is dismissed without prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back