CIVIL ACTION

byeSprite
Plaintiff

v.

SonalDonal
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

SonalDonal has maliciously interrupted one of my main sources of cashflow by maliciously murdering tools that I use to support the gathering of resources in order to sell my product.

I. PARTIES
1. byeSprite
2. SonalDonal

II. FACTS
1. My pig farm, in addition to some aid from villagers, help drive my main cashflow of selling cooked pork.
2. SonalDonal killed two of these villagers, thus interrupting the cashflow and business. (Evidence 1.1)
3. The case Westray v. SpriteTropical establishes the precedent that businesses can sue over interruptions to cashflow.
4. ttv_huneytap owns the region, however we have a joint agreement which allows me to use the villagers for my business (Evidence 2.1, Evidence 2.2)
5. ttv_huneytap has not been on the server in over a month, de facto making me the owner of these villagers.
6. SonalDonal has been punished by the Department of Justice for both trespassing and villager murder, however I personally aim to seek the potential profits lost due to his malicious actions.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The aid I receive from the villagers on top of my pig farm allows me to keep my cooked pork shop in stock
2. SonalDonal killed some of these villagers, therefore interrupting me from efficiently gathering resources;
3. This inefficiency lead to supply shortages which in turn led to a massive loss of profit.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $350 in reimbursement for lost sales.

1617413455013.png
1617413492460.png
1617413512658.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 2nd day of April, 2021

1613516434104.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of byeSprite v SonalDonal. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.​

Due to the defendant not responding to my summons, I will proceed with a default judgment.

Before I do so, could the plaintiff very briefly explain how they reached the sum of $350 for damages please? Thank you.

Due to the defendant not responding to my summons, I will proceed with a default judgment.

Before I do so, could the plaintiff very briefly explain how they reached the sum of $350 for damages please? Thank you.
Due to the pricing of the product, it sells in vast quantities and as such it sells out fast. Due to one of my sources of gathering the product being taken away I was unable to retain stock for a couple of days which lost me around $350.

Verdict

I thank the plaintiff for his patience throughout all of this. Due to the defendants actions, you have suffered a loss that must be duly compensated.

As such, I order the defendant to pay:

- $350 to the plaintiff for loss of revenue.

Should the defendant not pay, or have enough to pay, I would recommend the plaintiff opens a DoJ ticket. An asset seizure warrant may be needed.

Back