Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

The_Superior10
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
The_Superior10 advertises that he farms votes and collects a fee for doing so publicly. The_Superior10 has attempted to manipulate voter turnout by offering a monetary incentive to benefit a specific ticket over the next. The The_Superior10's actions of paying individuals a monetary incentive is a textbook case of meddling in elections by manipulating voter turnout. It is apparent to the Department of Justice that this is not the first time this has happened.

I. PARTIES
1. The_Superieor10
2. Commonwealth of Redmont

II. FACTS
1. The Commonwealth agent identified an Oakridge black market stall owned by The_Superior10 with information about purchasing votes.
2. Screenshots of the interaction with The_Superior10 were submitted to the prosecutor's office for review.
3. The_Superior10 outlined the process of collecting votes via money transactions.
4. The_Superior10 described his process to obtain money and distribute votes to candidates.
5. The Commonwealth determined that The_Superior10 did not capture money but expressed interest in collecting funds and distributing votes.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 1 count of Conspiracy to commit electoral fraud - The Defendant has attempted to distribute funds to meddle and manipulate voter turnouts within an election managed by the Department of State.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. Charge 1 - $25,000 + Temporary removal of up to 2 months from public office.

By making this submission, I agree to understand the penalties of lying in court and that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 26 day of August 2024

Seal_Judiciary.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
@The_Superior10 is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Commonwealth of Redmont v. The_Superior10. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures , including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Plea

PLEA

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

The_Superior10 (Represented by AlexanderLove)
Defendant

I. ENTRY OF PLEA
1. The defense pleas not guilty.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 28th day of August 2024

We will now begin a 3-day discovery period. After this period, the prosecution will have 72 hours to submit their opening statement, followed by 72 hours for the defense to submit theirs. Any objections or motions from the same party must be consolidated into a single post. Failure to comply will result in a contempt charge—this serves as your warning.

Your Honor,

The Prosecution would like to submit the following evidence before the court. Just so you know, we have redacted the names of Department of Justice informants.

Should the court or the defense wish to view this information, we can submit it via closed court.

P-01 - Click Here - The file is too large to upload to forums. Please click the words.

Witnesses
  1. The_Superior10 (Accused)

Attachments

• P-02.png
    P-02.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 44
  • P-03.png
    P-03.png
    746.6 KB · Views: 54

Objection

OBJECTION - FRUIT OF THE POISONOUS TREE

The counsel of the accused has prior knowledge of this case and was aware of its interworkings before being filed to the court. While there is no apparent objection, this can be filed under the following conditions:

We'd like to ask the court to take action on its authority to remove the individual from the accused counsel because the knowledge counsel has will be violating the ethical doctrine enforced by this court upon lawyers.

Counsel will be violating attorney-client privilege by not knowing previous information on the case. I've attached (P-04) a segment of the counseling being notified of the intent within the Department of Justice investigation thread.

Attachments

• P-04.PNG
    P-04.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 37
Your Honor,

The Prosecution would like to submit the following evidence before the court. Just so you know, we have redacted the names of Department of Justice informants.

Should the court or the defense wish to view this information, we can submit it via closed court.

P-01 - Click Here - The file is too large to upload to forums. Please click the words.

Witnesses
  1. The_Superior10 (Accused)
Your honor, The_Superior10 will not be testifying. He cannot be compelled to testify against himself (for the prosecution).

Objection

The counsel of the accused has prior knowledge of this case and was aware of its interworkings before being filed to the court. While there is no apparent objection, this can be filed under the following conditions:

We'd like to ask the court to take action on its authority to remove the individual from the accused counsel because the knowledge counsel has will be violating the ethical doctrine enforced by this court upon lawyers.

Counsel will be violating attorney-client privilege by not knowing previous information on the case. I've attached (P-04) a segment of the counseling being notified of the intent within the Department of Justice investigation thread.

Your honor, the evidence shows no indication that I was informed about this case. I haven’t worked for DOJ for quite a while. Even then, I can’t be thrown off simply for having prior involvement. Court is about openness, so holding prior knowledge doesn’t give me any undue advantage.

Objection

Improper Evidence

The other two exhibits are not correctly labelled or marked. Furthermore, the evidence has been edited/tampered with which is not permitted.

Objection

Hearsay

These exhibits feature out of court statements by some mystery person that cannot be cross examined, and are therefore inadmissible. (An intelligent reading on what hearsay actually is, if the prosecution decides to play semantics with the objections guide: link)

Motion

MOTION TO DISMISS

The defense moves that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. Rule 5.5, lack of claim, is of issue here as no crime has actually been committed. Conspiracy, "the act of intending to commit a crime, without yet having done so", requires two elements. The first is intent, which has not been established. The pictures only describe a potential process, yet does not indicate any clear, unambiguous, attempt to actually carry out an alleged crime (election fraud). The signs in the black market stall do not make any clear intent to commit election fraud, only to sell a vote, in a general sense. This brings us to the second requirement: the commission of a crime. Selling a vote is not inherently illegal. This could be a board of director vote, this could be a vote for Prom King. Neither of those cases are illegal to trade votes. The prosecution is leaping to assumptions that the defendant wishes to sell a vote specifically in a political election, but this is unfounded by the evidence provided. Therefore, lacking both necessary components for conspiracy by the end of discovery, this claim must be dismissed with prejudice.
2. Rules 5.11 and 5.12 jointly deny the prosecution the lack of authority to prosecute under conspiracy of a crime due to the fact black market stalls are statutorily protected under the law. The sign affixed to the outside of the stall even affirms staff's intent to allow the commission of "any illegal services" in this particular black market stall, and since the list of crimes permitted are at staff's discretion, all illegal services are indeed protected in the defendant's black market stall. Furthermore, the law itself is vague as to which crimes are allowed and which are not. This does not permit any citizen intending to utilize the black market stalls for their intended purpose a fair opportunity to know what crimes can and cannot be committed in a stall, so the Court must rule that all crimes are permitted to even the scales and prevent absurdity. Until a more refined list is provided and published by staff and/or the Government, selective cherry-picking violates the right to equality under the law in the Constitution. The only remedy is to permit all crimes in black market stalls until the issue is rectified. Therefore, given the clear staff intent via the sign as well as the constitutional rights issue, this case must be dismissed with prejudice under rules 5.11 and 5.12.

1725330945362.png

I apologize for another post with objections, I caught this after I had already posted and didn't want to edit the previous post without the permission of the Court.

Objection

Improper Evidence

Per the Court rules, discord media links are not permitted due to instability.

Your honor, The_Superior10 will not be testifying. He cannot be compelled to testify against himself (for the prosecution).

Objection

OBJECTION - Breach of Procedure

The defense has failed to appropriately label this response as either an objection or a motion. We would like to ask that the response be struck from the record and the defense be sanctioned for failing to follow court procedure.

Objection​

Improper Evidence

The other two exhibits are not correctly labelled or marked. Furthermore, the evidence has been edited/tampered with which is not permitted.
Response to Objection:

Your Honor,

While I understand I am not attending or working for a college in IRL, I would like to know how we improperly labeled our evidence. With my 5'' thick lenses, I am reviewing the court guide... I see the following...

1725332439617.png

And then I review our naming conventions....

1725332489193.png

I then further conducted a legal analysis of the defense's submission before the court...

1725332596654.png

According to the guide for evidence submission, we didn't do anything wrong. Further, for the last piece with a redacted name, we informed the court of the exact reason for it being redacted and offered to submit it to the court in closed court. We request that this objection be overruled and the defense be sanctioned for wasting the court's time.

Objection​

Hearsay

These exhibits feature out of court statements by some mystery person that cannot be cross examined, and are therefore inadmissible. (An intelligent reading on what hearsay actually is, if the prosecution decides to play semantics with the objections guide: link)
Response to objection:

Your Honor,

The defense is not very demure in its action on this objection. They state they are excellent lawyers but also need to remember that the official dictionary of Redmont is the Oxford Dictionary (See Clarity Act). Please take a look at the attached definition, which further supports the court's Objection guide.

Furthermore, the court dictates that 'Hearsay' only applies to witness testimony. In this case, it doesn't seem to be enough. The prosecution has also offered the court the ability to provide the unredacted version to the court in closed court. We respectfully request that the court honor this and allow the prosecution the ability to submit it like so.
1725332021057.png

1725332055520.png

Objection​

Improper Evidence

Response to objection:

Your Honor,

As previously said, we will inevitably purchase a billboard so the defense can read it. We have offered for the court to review the evidence within closed court. We are still determining how to word it better or make the point more apparent to the defense.

The defense has failed to appropriately label this response as either an objection or a motion. We would like to ask that the response be struck from the record and the defense be sanctioned for failing to follow court procedure.
The posting was neither an objection nor a motion, it was a declaration. No rule states that everything has to be one of those two items. Informational statements like this as well as unformatted requests have been historically allowed in Court, such as deadline expiration reminders, amicus requests, and more.

Objection

Overruled.

He will be testifying for the prosecution. He may plead the 5th during questioning if he likes.

Objection

Improper Evidence

Objection

Hearsay

Motion

MOTION TO DISMISS

The defense moves that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. Rule 5.5, lack of claim, is of issue here as no crime has actually been committed. Conspiracy, "the act of intending to commit a crime, without yet having done so", requires two elements. The first is intent, which has not been established. The pictures only describe a potential process, yet does not indicate any clear, unambiguous, attempt to actually carry out an alleged crime (election fraud). The signs in the black market stall do not make any clear intent to commit election fraud, only to sell a vote, in a general sense. This brings us to the second requirement: the commission of a crime. Selling a vote is not inherently illegal. This could be a board of director vote, this could be a vote for Prom King. Neither of those cases are illegal to trade votes. The prosecution is leaping to assumptions that the defendant wishes to sell a vote specifically in a political election, but this is unfounded by the evidence provided. Therefore, lacking both necessary components for conspiracy by the end of discovery, this claim must be dismissed with prejudice.
2. Rules 5.11 and 5.12 jointly deny the prosecution the lack of authority to prosecute under conspiracy of a crime due to the fact black market stalls are statutorily protected under the law. The sign affixed to the outside of the stall even affirms staff's intent to allow the commission of "any illegal services" in this particular black market stall, and since the list of crimes permitted are at staff's discretion, all illegal services are indeed protected in the defendant's black market stall. Furthermore, the law itself is vague as to which crimes are allowed and which are not. This does not permit any citizen intending to utilize the black market stalls for their intended purpose a fair opportunity to know what crimes can and cannot be committed in a stall, so the Court must rule that all crimes are permitted to even the scales and prevent absurdity. Until a more refined list is provided and published by staff and/or the Government, selective cherry-picking violates the right to equality under the law in the Constitution. The only remedy is to permit all crimes in black market stalls until the issue is rectified. Therefore, given the clear staff intent via the sign as well as the constitutional rights issue, this case must be dismissed with prejudice under rules 5.11 and 5.12.

All overruled and motion denied.

We will hear this case in a closed court setting.

I apologize for another post with objections, I caught this after I had already posted and didn't want to edit the previous post without the permission of the Court.

Objection

Improper Evidence

Sustained. Let's figure out a way to share this.

Objection

OBJECTION - Breach of Procedure

Sustained and struck.

Your Honor,

Upon re-reading your transition with discovery, the prosecution is confused. Should we go right into our opening statements or await your indication before we post?

We ask as we are notably torn between understanding the wording and fear of violating Rule 1.7 Due notice for the court procedure as it's been recently updated.

Please wait while I create the closed court; we will then move on.

He will be testifying for the prosecution. He may plead the 5th during questioning if he likes.
Motion to Reconsider
This makes zero sense. I have to CROSS examine MY client? My client has to testify FOR the prosecution, and therefore AGAINST himself? This is a miscarriage of justice.

Motion to Reconsider
This makes zero sense. I have to CROSS examine MY client? My client has to testify FOR the prosecution, and therefore AGAINST himself? This is a miscarriage of justice.
Denied.

We will hear this case in a closed court setting.

Motion

MOTION TO RECONSIDER

Your honor, Closed Court is for classified information, not to hide the identity of people involved in this case.

Given that these screenshots are in my client's DMs (not a classified channel), the evidence does not warrant Closed Court proceedings.

Thank you.

Edit was adding the Motion background and making the image below smaller.

Consent to Represent:
1000008505.jpg

Last edited:
I will grant this but won’t require the commonwealth to release the identification of the informant since it’s been give in closed court

I will grant this but won’t require the commonwealth to release the identification of the informant since it’s been give in closed court

Motion

Motion to Extend Discovery

Given these changes, as well as the abrupt fleeing of the country of the previous counsel (AlexanderLove), we request an extra day of Discovery.

Does the commonwealth concur?

Motion

MOTION TO DISMISS

The Defendant requests the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges

1. Lack of Jurisdiction

Server Staff have established Black Market protections, including selling illegal services within Oakridge's Black Market.

Whether my client committed anything illegal or not is not relevant as even if it were (which we would argue it was not), it is permitted.

1000008508.jpg

Response to the Motion to Dismiss

In reference to Section 8 - Black Market Zoning, Property Standards Act:

2. Black market plots are exempt from certain laws.
a. Such laws include possession, sale, and advertising of illicit items.

However, there is no information provided regarding the sale of illegal services. While the staff team manages server rules, they do not have the authority to enforce laws through a staff ticket. Any regulations concerning black market plots should be explicitly stated in Section 8 - Black Market Zoning. Since the sale of illegal services is not mentioned in that section, it cannot be considered allowed and is therefore regarded as illegal. Thus, the Commonwealth respectfully requests that the motion to dismiss be denied.

However, there is no information provided regarding the sale of illegal services. While the staff team manages server rules, they do not have the authority to enforce laws through a staff ticket. Any regulations concerning black market plots should be explicitly stated in Section 8 - Black Market Zoning. Since the sale of illegal services is not mentioned in that section, it cannot be considered allowed and is therefore regarded as illegal. Thus, the Commonwealth respectfully requests that the motion to dismiss be denied.
 OBJECTION
Breach of Procedure

The Commonwealth has spoken out of turn. Responses to Motions are not guaranteed, and making one without permission is disruptive to court proceedings. We ask their response be struck.

 OBJECTION
Breach of Procedure

The Commonwealth has spoken out of turn. Responses to Motions are not guaranteed, and making what without permission is disruptive to court proceedings. We ask their response be struck.
Overruled. I will allow the response

 OBJECTION
Relevance

The law simply does not matter, as Staff have imposed a  RULE that Illegal Services may be sold in the Oakridge Black Market

 OBJECTION
Relevance

The law simply does not matter, as Staff have imposed a  RULE that Illegal Services may be sold in the Oakridge Black Market
Overruled. Dart settle down while I review the motion.

OBJECTION
Perjury

Your honor, the Prosecution has intentionally misquoted the Property Standards Act in order to make it appear to favor them. The Act clearly states the following:

(2) Black market plots are exempt from certain laws, as directed by staff.
(a) such laws include possession, sale, and advertising of illicit items.
(Emphasis added).

The Prosecution has intentionally omitted the bolded above portion of the law in order to make my client appear guilty.

1728008800278.png

Response to Objection

Perjury is defined as “knowingly giving false testimony in court,” as outlined in the Corruption and Espionage Offenses Act. However, how can providing only the relevant information from an act constitute perjury? Would I be facing a second objection for perjury simply because I did not reference the (1) line in Section 8 - Black Market Zoning?

Even if we include the “emphasis” the defense claims is crucial, the staff has not added any new exceptions to the black market plots in Section 8 - Black Market Zoning. As mentioned previously, the staff cannot enforce laws through a staff ticket. Additionally, saving the court’s time by providing clear statements cannot be construed as perjury.

Motion

MOTION TO DISMISS

The Defendant requests the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges

1. Lack of Jurisdiction

Server Staff have established Black Market protections, including selling illegal services within Oakridge's Black Market.

Whether my client committed anything illegal or not is not relevant as even if it were (which we would argue it was not), it is permitted.

View attachment 49236

After consulting with the staff, I have gained clarity on the matter and will be denying this request. While services within the black market are indeed protected by staff, it is the court's responsibility to interpret actions that occurred outside of the designated black market zones.

OBJECTION
Perjury

Your honor, the Prosecution has intentionally misquoted the Property Standards Act in order to make it appear to favor them. The Act clearly states the following:

(Emphasis added).

The Prosecution has intentionally omitted the bolded above portion of the law in order to make my client appear guilty.

View attachment 49246
Overruled. However, I do not appreciate the attempt to mislead the court. The Commonwealth is expected to act appropriately moving forward.

Your honor, as I am now the Attorney General, I have informed the Defendant Solid Law Firm is no longer able to represent him.

I will also be recusing from this case on the Commonwealth's side. Another Prosecutor will take over shortly.

Motion

MOTION TO MOLLE PROSEQUI

The Commonwealth moves to dismiss the charges filed against the defendant.

This case has been dragged out for an extended time and has long been forgotten by the courts. While the spirit of the case remains active, it would be an injustice to the accused to maintain them on trial for this extended time.

Back