1. $40 to cover the Bandage
2. $250 in legal fees

EVIDENCE:
All screenshots are from 10/12/2020

Courts emblem.png

In the Court of Democracycraft
Writ of Summons
No. 10-2020-13
The Court hereby summons Partypig678 to make their case in CorbinJc Vs Partypig678. If the defendant does not respond within twenty four hours, at the time of 11:00pm MDT, 10/14/20, a judgement will be passed in favor of the plaintiff.

You honor,

Myself and Milkcrack will be representing the defendant (partypig678) in this civil case.

IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
MOTION TO DISMISS

CorbinJC
Plaintiff

v.

partypig678
Defendant

Case no: 10-2020-14

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfuly alledges:
1. There is no evidence to support fact 1, you cannot see my client 'repeatedly' nor hit the claimaint, but a name instead.
2. Repeatedly hitting someone would cause damage, yet in the evidence provided no damage was delt. The claimant had no armour or potion effects on to mitigate this damage either.

DATED: 10/14/2020

CorbinJC
Plaintiff

v.

partypig678
Defendant

Case no: 10-2020-14

Your Honor,

Evidence:
1. In the screenshots you can clearly see the screenshot is taken at the spawn entrance
2. Inside the spawn barrier, damage may not be dealt, but open wounds may still occur
3. In Screenshot #3, you can clearly see party pig states "socker", after me asking for compensation, claiming guilt to his party.
4. You can see in the evidence that partypig678 is holding a sword and facing me
5. In the message of the wound being caused. You can see the chat bar is not open. Which would show all previous messages. This was a fresh message as it had just showed on the screen. Which is showed in the picture

Dated: 10/14/2020

Last edited:
Your honor,

The word 'socker' does not have a defination or anywhere near the act of claiming guilt on my clients part. The fact remains is that the plaintiff did not take any damage from my client allegedly 'repeatedly hitting' the plaintiff and that there is no evidence proving my client used his sword against the plaintiff, instead you only see a name. The open wound could be from an earlier encounter and which it was just repeating it so you know you have an open wound. The facts that the plaintiff has provided have little or no evidence to substantiate them. The plaintiff has submittied no evidence to his claims one and two in the his rebuttal, therefore this is hearsay.

Last edited:

Verdict

The Motion to Dismiss by the defendant has been approved. Do to a lack of evidence provided by the plaintiff, there has been no evidence to prove that Partypig678 had caused an open wound to CorbinJc by direct action. Stating that because Partpig678 and CorbinJc were in the same place at the time of the injury as evidence, is circumstantial at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back