Election Council Elections - OCTOBER 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
4th Anniversary 3rd Anniversary Change Maker 1st Anniversary
ivW6EqQ (1).png
This is the official election post for the 1st Town Council election for the town of Aventura.

Council positions up for election:

Head of Commerce
Head of Urban Development
Head of Tourism and Culture
Head of the Chief Counsel
Head of Administration

Players seeking candidacy for the Head of an Office will reply:

I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of <position> as an Independent / a member of example <political party>.

Nominations close in 72 hours with voting open for a total of 48 hours, following the same election cycle as the mayoral elections.

You must be a resident of the town of Aventura in order to run and vote in accordance with the Town Rights Executive Order. To vote, you must have 6 hours of playtime in the past 30 days.

Candidates and Parties are encouraged to create Discord servers and advertise on DC platforms.

VOTING WILL TAKE PLACE INGAME AT POLLING STATIONS SET UP AT AVENTURA AND DOS BUILDING

Last edited by a moderator:
I, Twiscet, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of the Chief Counsel as an Independent

Last edited:
I, Epiphone335, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Urban Development as an Independent

I, kvogt2349, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Administration as an Independent

I, Yeet_Boy, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Commerce as a member of the GER.

I, tusk2510, declare that I will be contesting a seat as the Head of Tourism and Culture as a member of the GER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back