Citizen
Construction & Transport Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
CrackedAmoeba1
CrackedAmoeba1
constructor
I, CrackedAmoeba1, am requesting $2,000 compensation from Amazon and the removal of the Wither under the Amazon building being used for advertisement and plot naming.

This Wither is causing large amounts of lag in the surrounding area including my residence across the street. The lag has caused me to lose fireworks do to losing flying momentum from the lag. Fireworks are very expensive. It is annoying using 3-4 fireworks passing the area because of block lag and click lag. All of this lag is because of the Wither. Another complaint is the noise of the Wither shooting at walls when players are in or near the Amazon building.

I know many other players feel the same way about the Amazon Wither and would love to see its removal.

Requests: $2,000 compensation for the loss of fireworks due to lag and time wasted from lag; and removal of the Wither entirely.

Evidence: In the picture below the purple bar is the health of the Wither being used for advertisement and proof of the Wither's existence.

1610689702148.png

Greetings,

I'm stepping in this case and deeming this to be under staff matters and not court jurisdiction. This is a matter of server administration as set by prior precedents in dealing with other withers this player has possessed. I would have removed this wither for said lag however Timings Reports suggest there is an underlying issue with the surrounding chunks which may lead to client-side FPS drops depending on the client and their Internet Connection. Relevant updates will be made should End or I see the need, otherwise the ongoing discussions are still underway therefore still a server administration matter.

Kind Regards,

Tech

Verdict

The case has been dismissed on the grounds that the matter being looked into is a staff matter as mentioned within the previous message.

Back