CIVIL ACTION

dimitre977 (Matt_S0 Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Gothmog
Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The plaintiff is bringing to the attention of the court that the defendant, Gothmog, has breached a loan agreement between my client and the defendant in question. As such, my client has now lost out on a substantial amount of cash and would like this back per the terms of their contract.

I. PARTIES
1. dimitre977 (Plaintiff)
2. Gothmog (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. Gothmog has breached a contract with my client.
2. My client loaned Gothmog $1000 on Friday 30th Oct under the terms that he had to pay this back by Friday 6th Nov (seven days), at an interest rate of 5% per day.
3. The terms stated that after Monday 2nd Nov, should repayment not have been made, on top of the 5% interest rate, a further $20 would be added to the monies owed.
4. After seven days, it was stated that my client could seek redress from the court.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
Per the terms of the contract above, signed by both parties willingly and knowingly, my client seeks merely the monies owed to him by the defendant.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Damages amounting to $1496
2. Legal fees amounting to $300

DATED: This eighth day of November 2020

image0.png
Screenshot (55).png

Gothmog is ordered to appear before the court as the defendant in case dimitre977 (Matt_S0 Representing) v. Gothmog. The defendant will be given twenty-four hours to respond or a default judgment will be made.

092A8AFC-655E-4FEC-91BF-A5AD586341E8.png

As the Defendant failed to appear for court within the specified time, we will proceed as normal, The plaintiff is requested to provide evidence that they had a contract that provides proof of attorney fees arranged before the posting of this civil suit. Please submit them to the court below.

092A8AFC-655E-4FEC-91BF-A5AD586341E8.png

Your Honour,

I submit to the court my conversation with Dimitre977, whereby I send him the lawsuit to review (including the sum for attorney fees we would like to be paid by Gothmog), and he confirms he is happy with the suit.

For ease of review, I have placed a poorly drawn cross next to each of the messages that relate to the suit, the other messages that are cut off are to do with the compound interest formula I used to calculate the damages from the breach of contract.

Screenshot (56)_LI.jpg

Verdict

Case No. 8-11-2020

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff, dimitre977 alleges that Defendant had failed to follow the terms of their contract, which included a loan of $1000 with a 5% interest rate.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The defendant failed to show for court during the allotted time frame, resulting in a default ruling in favor of the plaintiff.

IV. DECISION
The Court hereby adjourns this case in favor of the Plaintiff. Granting all claims of relief in favor of the plaintiff.

The court orders the Department of Justice to:
(a) Take $1796 from the balance of Gothmog
(b) Transfer the funds to the Plaintiff, dimitre977
(c) Should the defendant not possess the funds needed to pay the debt, the court authorizes the seizure of assets to then to be auctioned to pay off the debt to the plaintiff.

Back