CIVIL ACTION

Dr_Eksplosive
Plaintiff

v.

georgelordx
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On the 9th of June, the Plaintiff had opened a ticket within the Discover Bank discord under the Vanguard Private Banking section. The Plaintiff had intended to deposit $58,000 in liquid cash to the Vanguard business in order to facilitate the creation of the account. However, through the malicious impersonation of Vanguard, the Defendant acquired the $58,000 instead of Vanguard Private Banking. As the player lacked any playtime within the last 30 days, the Plaintiff sent an in game mail on 9th June to request the money be returned lest legal action be taken. It has now exceeded 1 month and the Defendant has failed to return the money.

I. PARTIES
1. Dr_Eksplosive (Plaintiff)
2. georgelordx (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On 9th June 2024 the Plaintiff sought to deposit $58,000 to Vanguard Private Bank. (P-001)
2. On the same day the Defendant, running the company 'Vanguard' erroneously received $58,000 (P-001)
3. On the same day, the Defendant received a mail informing them of the error with a request to return the money.
4. The Plaintiff was left with less than $1000 to their name. (P-001)
5. The Defendant has since failed to mitigate any unlawful gains.
6. The Defendant is legally inactive (P-002)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant's impersonation of Vanguard Private Banking, whether intentional or not, has resulted in the loss of $58,000 belonging to the Plaintiff.
2. The loss of this significant capital has barred the Plaintiff from opening a Vanguard Private Bank account, investing in properties or investing on the Exchange.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Return of the $58,000 that the Defendant erroneously acquired.
2. Compensatory Damages as a result of harm to the earning capacity of the Plaintiff in various ways, amounting to $30000
3. Consequential Damages due to the Plaintiff's loss of enjoyment, as the money misappropriated was a large percentage of the Plaintiff's cash, totaling to $15000 as more than 1 month has passed since the incident without any action to mitigate by the Defendant.
1721146648089.png
1721146856340.png

By making this submission, I agree, I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 17th day of July, 2024

Seal_Judiciary.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@georgelordx is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Dr_Eksplosive v. georgelordx [2024] FCR 105. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures , including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Given the Defendant's inactivity, I will be appointing a Public Defender.

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Dr_eksplosive
Plaintiff

v.

georgelordx
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The Defense affirm on 9th June 2024 the Plaintiff sought to deposit $58,000 to Vanguard Private Bank. (P-001)
2. The Defense affirm on the same day the Defendant, running the company 'Vanguard' erroneously received $58,000 (P-001)
3.The Defense neither confirms or denies on the same day, the Defendant received a mail informing them of the error with a request to return the money.
4. The Defense neither confirms not denies The Plaintiff was left with less than $1000 to their name. (P-001)
5. The defense affirms the Defendant has since failed to mitigate any unlawful gains.
6. The defesne affirms the defendant is legally inactive (P-002)

II. DEFENSE
There is zero evidence provided that after the money was deposited into the defendants account that the defendant was contacted or asked to return the money. There can not be an expectation of having the money returned if there was no contact between the Plaintiff and Defendant before the filing of this case. For all the court knows the Plaintiff could have purposely deposited money into this business account in order to file this lawsuit with additional damages for a cash grab. Without more evidence all that is show is the money being deposited and that the defendant is legally inactive. Both actions caused no damages as shown as the money was willingly put into the business account and being legally inactive is not a crime.

Your Honor,

The defense and plaintiff have come to a settlement agreement. But since I am a public defender with zero contact with my client I ask that the court action this settlement

The Agreed upon terms is Dr_Eksplosive be returned his $58,000 he deposited into the Vanguard Business account in exchange for this case to be dropped.

Your Honour,

The Prosecution can confirm that this agreement is accurate.

Accepted. Case dismissed I will order the DHS to do this shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back