CIVIL ACTION

Dr_Eksplosive
Plaintiff

v.

Zyztm23
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On 3rd March 2024 (Exhibit A), The Defendant was loaned 1 Iron Drill by the Plaintiff. The terms of the agreement were the Defendant was to return the Drill once their job was completed and suffer no penalty. The agreement also stipulated that the Defendant was to pay a sum of $7500 as compensation if they were to not return the drill. As of 18th of April, the Defendant has not returned the drill and has not paid the sum, even after the Plaintiff sent an in-game mail requesting the return of the drill or transfer of money to resolve the situation. This has cost the Plaintiff their drill, which has damaged their earning capacity and reduced the amount of constructive enjoyable things the Plaintiff can do on the server.

I. PARTIES
1. Dr_Eksplosive (Plaintiff and Loaner)
2. Zyztm23 (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On 3rd March 2024 the Defendant was loaned an Iron Drill by the Plaintiff
2. The terms of the agreement included the return of said drill, or compensatory payment of $7500 if the drill was not returned
3. The Defendant was sent an ingame mail by the Plaintiff reminding them to uphold their terms of the agreement
4. The Defendant has since failed to uphold these terms.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant's failure to uphold their term of the agreement has cost the Plaintiff an Iron Drill, as well as loss of enjoyment and harm to earning capacity of the Plaintiff, who was a Miner by Trade till 16th April

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1a. Return of the Iron Drill to the Plaintiff
OR
1b. $7500 sum as detailed in the agreement
2. Compensatory Damages as a result of harm to the earning capacity of the Plaintiff, totaling to $10000
3. Consequential Damages due to the Plaintiff's loss of enjoyment, totaling to $5000 as more than 1 month has passed since the beginning of the agreement.

image_2024-04-18_183134788.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 18th day of April 2024

FedCourtLogo.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
@Zyztm25 is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Dr_Eksplosive v. Zyztm23.

Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO NOELLE PROSEQUI

The Defendant has returned the drill and legal proceedings are no longer required. The Plaintiff would like to therefore noelle prosequi the case.

DATED: This 24th day of April 2024

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO NOELLE PROSEQUI

The Defendant has returned the drill and legal proceedings are no longer required. The Plaintiff would like to therefore noelle prosequi the case.

DATED: This 24th day of April 2024

This case is hereby dismissed at the request of the plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back