Education Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
Statesman President
Bezzergeezer
Bezzergeezer
archivist
By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution, I, Bezzergeezer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

Section 1: Establishment of Pharmaceuticals
(a) There is hereby established two classes of treatments in Redmont; inpatient medications and pharmaceuticals.
(b) The Department of Health must create and maintain a list of treatments and their class.
(c) The Pharmacist profession will be placed under the oversight of the Department of Heath.

Section 2: Medicare
Medicare is a healthcare coverage program sponsored by the federal government.
(a) Citizens can choose to opt-in to Medicare via taking an exam at the Reveille Hospital that will ask them the following question:
(i) “Would you like to opt-in to the government-sponsored Medicare coverage?”
(b) Medicare shall cover the cost of treatments for all illnesses except for cures listed as pharmaceuticals.

Section 3: Pharmacy Contracting
(a) Pharmacy contracting shall be managed by the Department the Health.
(b) Pharmacists may open a ticket with the DOH and negotiate a contract allowing them to operate hospital pharmacies for specific periods of time.
(c) Should a pharmacist be found selling items that are not pharmaceutical treatments in the hospital pharmacies under a contract, the contract will be rendered void.
(d) The same pharmacist/pharmaceutical company may not negotiate a contract for the same hospital pharmacy more then three consecutive times.
(e) The terms of the contract may be dictated by the DOH.

Section 4: Enactment
(a) This executive order supersedes and repeals Executive Order 19/24.

Back