Education Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
Statesman President
Bezzergeezer
Bezzergeezer
educationmanager-department
By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution, I, Bezzergeezer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

The following individuals shall receive a Presidential Commendation from the Bezzergeezer | JediAJMan Administration:

Technofied: Tech has been a dedicated individual in Redmont for years, most recently serving as Secretary over the past four months. During this term, he revitalized the Department of Homeland Security, preparing it for Hellside, and offered strong leadership, providing guidance to me and others in this administration. He also reformed the DCT, restoring its efficiency and making it operate smoothly. Tech’s unwavering commitment to improving Redmont’s government is clear in every action he takes. Now he returns to the DOC to fix yet another department. His remarkable contributions deserve recognition and respect for his tireless efforts.

Yeet_Boy: Yeet has served the Commonwealth in many roles across the legislative and executive branches, as well as in Oakridge. He has represented the people as both a member of congress and mayor, making change. His most significant legacy is reviving Oakridge, transforming it from a neglected town into something vibrant and appealing. Most recently, he revitalized the Department of Public Affairs, turning it into an active, functioning department. His dedication has made Redmont a better place for all, and he deserves recognition for his contributions.

Lcn: Lcn has consistently practiced efficiency in his role as a representative, dedicating himself to serving the people of Redmont with integrity. He has gone above and beyond by actively engaging new players and creating greater interaction between citizens and the government. This commendable effort deserves recognition. Regardless of political affiliation, Lcn has earned respect for his dedication to his role and the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back