Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aventura Resident
LilDigiVert
LilDigiVert
attorney
1641680795487-png.20428

By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution, I, LilDigiVert, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

To supplement the ongoing Request for Comments by the DOC & Digi/Vanq Administration, and the administration's overall commitment to creating and solidifying Commerce department policy, the following changes are being made, giving businesses more clarity on their rights to privacy & intellectual property. While this is far from a robust list of rights that businesses within Redmont should enjoy, it is a start that is vital to creating a healthier commercial ecosystem:

1. Right to Privacy
    1. CPI Data - Personal identifiable information within raw Consumer Price Index (CPI) data shall henceforth be CLASSIFIED to non-relevant personnel, and may be used for official Department of Commerce purposes only. Defining "relevant personnel" shall remain at the discretion of the Commerce Secretary. "Personal Identifiable Information" (PII) shall be defined as any information related to an identifiable person (ie. their names).
      1. Business owners may request transaction/chestshop data for their own business for a price determined by the Department of Commerce. "Business Owners" shall be defined as the owner(s) listed on the business' Business Portal registration.
      2. Third parties (such as data institutions) may request transaction logs/chestshop data of other businesses if they are granted consent by the business owner.
  2. Right to Likeness
    1. Intellectual Property Protections - Business owners shall have the right to own the likeness of their registered business.
      1. In order to increase the potential for iconic real-life names and brands to be used, businesses shall be automatically deregistered on the forums and disbanded in game by the Department of Commerce if the business owner has not joined the server in the previous three months.

Very rarely do you catch me out
Y'all done especially invited guest'd, me out
Y'all been tellin' jokes that's gon' stress me out
Soon as I walk in, I'm like "Let's be out"
I was off the chain, I was often drained
I was off the meds, I was called insane
What a awesome thing, engulfed in shame
I want all the rain, I want all the pain
I want all the smoke, I want all the blame
Cardio audio, let me jog your brain
Caught in the Audy Home, we was all detained
All of you Mario, it's all a game