Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
attorney
- Client Name: CrackerAmoeba1
- Counsel Name: Lovely Law
- Were you originally the plaintiff or the defendant: Yes
- Reason for the Appeal: The Honorable Judge Relaxedgv ruled that "I will be dismissing this case under Court Rule 5.5. To put this simply, no proof was shown that there the actions did in fact harm their reputation. " however, the case was dismissed before discovery in which proof could be provided. Historically, claim 5.5 has been denied if filed before the discovery process has taken place, since during the discovery process evidence supporting the claim can be given to the court. In 2024 fcr19 relaxedgv states that "The argument of lack of evidence should not even be considered as since the installation of Discovery all evidence has been provided within Discovery thus voiding the entire argument. Now, if that was used at the end of Discovery that would be a different argument entirely, given this was posted not long after this has started I would not be able to in good faith dismiss this case on those answers." This precedent set by him directly contradicts his current ruling. We would like a fair chance to present our argument, evidence, and claims.
- Additional Information: I motion for the recusal of Justice RelaxedGV given his role in the original Federal Court case. The plaintiff thanks the Supreme Court for its time and consideration in reviewing this appeal request.

Last edited:

1701198706628.png

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
The Supreme Court has granted the appeal and declared that [2024] FCR 35 a mistrial.
The Supreme Court has decided to do this for the following reasons:

1. The presiding judge erred in misapplying court rule 5.5. The rule is intended only to be applied following discovery should the plaintiff need more evidence to support the claim presented to the court within the complaint.

If the Plaintiff(s) wish to re-file the case, they may do so within the Federal Court within the next 2 Weeks.

The court thanks you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back