CIVIL ACTION

fluffywaafelz
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On the 24th of July, 2024, I was wrongfully accused of assault by officers HellsideBurton and Towloo during the in-game trial of AlexanderLove v. The Commonwealth of Redmont. I was arrested and given 5 minutes of jailtime and paid a fine of $200. When I went to rebute this charge in the DHS ticket system I was provided a video that the officers claimed was clear proof of me assaulting officer Towloo (Exhibit A). This video never explicitly shows me assaulting Towloo and with the angle I was looking I would not have been able to hit him compared to where he was standing. In the ticket officer HellsideBurton also claims to have witnessed the assault but can clearly be seen looking in another direction (Exhibit B). Overall, I did not touch Towloo and it is much more reasonable that a player with invisibility had come up and hit Towloo from behind.

I. PARTIES
1. fluffywaafelz
2. Towloo
3. HellsideBurton

II. FACTS
1. During the in-game trial of AlexanderLove v. The Commonwealth of Redmont on July 24th, 2024, Towloo was assaulted by an unknown player and immediately blames fluffywaafelz.
2. The video evidence submitted does not clearly show fluffywaafelz assaulting Towloo. (Exhibit A)
3. HellsideBurton lies in the DHS ticket submitted about the fact that they witnessed this crime happen. (Exhibit B)
4. fluffywaafelz is charged with assault, given 5 minutes jail time, and fined $200.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The video evidence that was submitted to convict fluffywaafelz of assault does not clearly show fluffywaafelz assaulting Towloo. There could have been multiple other possibilities such as a player coming up from behind and tping away or an invisible player assaulting Towloo.
2. The Defendant shows clear disregard Plaintiff by making a false statement claiming they witnessed the assault.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the defendant:
1. $5,000 be awarded to the Plaintiff in punitive damages for the outrageous behavior of the DHS charging the Plaintiff for a crime with no substantial evidence.
2. $500 be rewarded to the Plaintiff in compensatory damages for retribution of the $200 fine paid and 5 minutes of jail time served.

V. EVIDENCE
Screenshot 2024-07-25 214610.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of July 2024

pgyfUC4.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

WRIT OF SUMMONS

Attorney General is required to appear before the District Court in the case of fluffywaafelz v. The Commonwealth of Redmont. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case. Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

May I file an amicus brief?

The Attorney General (Dr_Eksplosive) is hereby held in Contempt of Court for failing to provide an answer to complaint/appear in this courtroom. The DHS is ordered to jail/fine accordingly.

This court will be in recess pending a verdict.

You may. You have 48 hours from now.
Your Honor, I was unable to do this due to a family emergency. I would like to forfeit my amicus brief.

The Attorney General (Dr_Eksplosive) is hereby held in Contempt of Court for failing to provide an answer to complaint/appear in this courtroom. The DHS is ordered to jail/fine accordingly.

This court will be in recess pending a verdict.
Your Honour, apologies for my tardiness, some important things in relation to my job have come up and caused me to lose track of this case. I accept the contempt charge but must request that this case not be permitted to go to summary judgment and that the Commonwealth by afforded a fair trial.

Your Honour, apologies for my tardiness, some important things in relation to my job have come up and caused me to lose track of this case. I accept the contempt charge but must request that this case not be permitted to go to summary judgment and that the Commonwealth by afforded a fair trial.
I will allow the defense an extra 24 hours to submit an answer to complaint.

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

fluffywaafelz
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The Defense AFFIRMS that Sergeant Towloo was assaulted in the courtoom, however DISPUTES that the player was unknown, and DISPUTES that Sgt. Towloo falsely accused fluffywaafelz.
2. The Defense can NEITHER AFFIRM NOR DENY whether does not show fluffywaafelz assaulting Sgt. Towloo as the video is no longer available.
3. The Defense DISPUTES that HSBurnton lied about witnessing the assault as the Plaintiff has failed to provide any proof in relation to this fact.
4. The Defense AFFIRMS that fluffywaafelz was arrested for Assault and punished appropriately.

II. DEFENSES
1. The Plaintiff claims that it is far more reasonable for a player to have used invisibility potions to assault Sgt. Towloo. However, had that been so, particles would be visible to all present at the scene (HSBurnton, Towloo & fluffywaafelz). Furthermore the Plaintiff claims that the video shows that HSBurnton was not observing the scene. The video is unavailable and thus this claim is unfounded.
2. The Plaintiff claims that HSBurnton lied in a DHS ticket relating the assualt, but has failed to provide any evidence proving this unfounded claim.
3. The Plaintiff claims that they could not have feasibly assaulted Sgt. Towloo from their purported seated position. The Defense refutes this claim with the following recreation enacted by Sgt. Towloo and Recruit Lyonya (tusk2510) - Exhibit C.

MOTION TO DISMISS

The defence moves that the complaint in this case be dismissed with prejudice, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. Rule 5.5 - Lack of Claim: The Plaintiff alleges charges of false imprisonment and perjury in a DHS ticket without providing any evidence at all to back up their claims. Not only did the officers appropriately engage with the Plaintiff to understand their point of view, but the officers also established through witness testimony that the assault did in fact occur. By failing to provide any proper evidence defending their claim, the Plaintiff has resorted to baseless conjecture in an attempt to extort money and escape culpability. The Defense strongly recommends that the Court dismiss this case with prejudice to avoid further attempts to tarnish the reputations of these officers.

By making these submissions, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 31st day of July, 2024.

Thank you for the answer to complaint. If the plaintiff would like to respond to the motion to dismiss they may do so within 24 hours.

The motion to dismiss is overruled, The defense says that there is no evidence to back up the plaintiff's claims, when the Court Rules and Procedures show that evidence filing can be filed during Discovery. We are still on Answer to Complaint. The plaintiff will still have time to give evidence to this court during Discovery.

We will be moving onto discovery, discovery will end in 3 days.

MOTION TO DISMISS

The defence moves that the complaint in this case be dismissed with prejudice, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. Rule 5.5 - Lack of Claim: The Defense re asserts all the previous reasonings for dismissal, summarised to failure to provide appropriate evidence to justify any claims. Discovery has elapsed now, and the Plaintiff failed to submit any additional evidence to support their unfounded and treacherous claims. The Plaintiff has sought to tarnish the reputation of the Commonwealth’s officers. The Commonwealth strongly recommends the court to dismiss all claims with prejudice to prevent such a baseless allegation from ever threatening these officers

By making these submissions, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 5th day of August, 2024.

The motion to dismiss is granted. The plaintiff has made a claim but did not provide any additional evidence. I will be dismissing this case without prejudice. If the plaintiff would like to bring forward another complaint and has evidence they may do so.

The court thanks both parties for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back