Construction & Transport Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Change Maker Popular in the Polls Statesman
itsBlazeX
itsBlazeX
recruit
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

HypeGamer231 (Prestige Law Firm Representing)
Plaintiff

V.

Discover
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On June 20th, 2024, HypeGamer231 deposited $15,000 into Discover. He filled out the form to deposit his funds perfectly, and provided screenshots of the deposit. Little did he know, the bank was going to scam him out of his money, and pretend he never deposited the money! Discover’s outrageous actions have severely harmed HypeGamer231, forcing him into financial hardship, and HypeGamer231 deserves compensation for Discover’s outrageous actions.

I. PARTIES
1. HypeGamer231 (Plaintiff)
2. Discover (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On June 20th, 2024, HypeGamer231 deposited $15,000 into Discover.
2. Discover has yet to action the deposit request, but has acknowledged it by deleting messages from HypeGamer231 about getting it approved.
3. When HypeGamer231 called out the bank for stealing his money in a public channel in the Discover Discord, the bank’s CEO, Nexalin, deleted the Plaintiff’s messages, and timed out HypeGamer231.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. As a commercial bank, Discover has the responsibility to honor its client’s deposits. Discover has failed to uphold that responsibility, and has essentially stolen $15,000 from HypeGamer231.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
1. $15,000 in compensatory damages for the Plaintiff’s deposit into Discover.
2. $30,000 in punitive damages for the outrageous act of withholding HypeGamer231’s money from them.
3. $15,000 in consequential damages for forcing HypeGamer231 into financial hardship as a result of the Defendant’s actions.
4. $10,000 for the Loss of Enjoyment of Redmont.
5. 30% of case value in legal fees.

V. EVIDENCE
P-001
AD_4nXdu_7Ggi3RpSRcIrmzElRwqeFBcNO-30oTY6ZJ9IHYpRGDuHHLE5sdTu1yH_qNQT4BdzTGQdb4emZlCGhNIGRxpipOnGssUFV-83GpNdKfsr4zcteb3UVoblUNXoeP_OQudjS8JHIiZnwDAXWeVfgBAAlaB

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 3rd day of July 2024

Proof of Representation
1720022412347.png

Seal_Judiciary.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Nexalin is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of HypeGamer231 v. Discover. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures , including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Present & Dragon Law Firm will be representing me

Thank you. Dragon Law shall file the answer to the complaint within the specified timeline or face contempt charges.

Your honor, the deadline has passed.

@Nexalin is held in contempt. I will give an additional 24 hours to file an answer to the complaint.

@Nexalin is held in contempt. I will give an additional 24 hours to file an answer to the complaint.
Your honor, I take responsibility. I urge the Court to not charge Nexalin as the ball was dropped by Dragon Law. There was a mix-up as the assigned lawyer isn't available until tomorrow, and for some reason I thought it would be on a different day.

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

HypeGamer231
Plaintiff

v.

Discover Bank
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The defense does not affirm fact 1.
2. The defense does not affirm fact 2.
3. The defense does not affirm fact 3.

II. DEFENSES
1. Insufficient evidence is provided by the plaintiff to support any claims. Discover Bank is a prestigious bank with a history of reliability. If it can't verify a transaction, it is put on hold until it can be verified. The plaintiff's claims are outrageous and will be refuted over the course of this trial.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 6th day of July 2024.

I will overturn the contempt charge against Nexalin.

We will now move into a 7 Day Discovery period. Should both sides agree, discovery can be ended early.

During this time any evidence or witnesses need to be asked/submitted. We will not be allowing new evidence or witnesses to be submitted during the course of the trial.

Witnesses

Your honor,

The Defense request the following people to be witnesses to this case:
- Staff Team

Given Discovery is now over, we will be moving onto Opening Statements.
The Plaintiff has 72 hours to provide their Opening Statement.

Your Honor, as this case has changed lawyers, may we have a 24 hour extension?

Your Honor, as this case has changed lawyers, may we have a 24 hour extension?
Motion to Strike

Your honor, this is ludicrous. An extension has been asked several times yet 72 hours is a long timeframe to read a case (5 minutes at most) and write a statement. Continually asking for extensions is infringing on my client's right to a speedy trial.

Motion to Strike

Your honor, this is ludicrous. An extension has been asked several times yet 72 hours is a long timeframe to read a case (5 minutes at most) and write a statement. Continually asking for extensions is infringing on my client's right to a speedy trial.
May we respond?

Motion to Strike

OBJECTION
Perjury

The defense states that an extension has been asked several times. The definition of several is “more than two but not many” and there has been only one extension in this case, which was twenty-four hours given to the defense on, yes, a 72-hour deadline.

Motion to Strike

MOTION TO STRIKE

Defense perjured themselves in this motion (see previous objection by plaintiff on perjury). Therefore, this should be struck from the record.

OBJECTION
Perjury

The defense states that an extension has been asked several times. The definition of several is “more than two but not many” and there has been only one extension in this case, which was twenty-four hours given to the defense on, yes, a 72-hour deadline.
Your honor, I apologize. The plaintiff is the same in the case I got this mixed up with. I retract my motion.

Motion to Strike

Overruled.

OBJECTION
Perjury

Overruled as motion was retracted.

MOTION TO STRIKE

Defense perjured themselves in this motion (see previous objection by plaintiff on perjury). Therefore, this should be struck from the record.
Overruled

Your Honor, may we submit evidence?

Discovery has already ended

Discovery has already ended
MOTION TO RECONSIDER

The previous lawyer failed to perform their responsibilities as adequate legal counsel for the plaintiff. Combining this with the fact that this evidence is vital to the case, the plaintiff requests you reconsider this and let us submit the evidence.

Denied. Refer to the following.
I will overturn the contempt charge against Nexalin.

We will now move into a 7 Day Discovery period. Should both sides agree, discovery can be ended early.

During this time any evidence or witnesses need to be asked/submitted. We will not be allowing new evidence or witnesses to be submitted during the course of the trial.

MOTION TO NOLLE PROSEQI

The plaintiff moves to dismiss the case for refiling in the federal docket. The plaintiff requests that the case be dismissed without prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back