IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
CIVIL ACTION

Ko531
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT

On August 5th, I was wanted for 66 counts of murder. This is of course illegal and I was arrested for all 66 counts of murder. While in prison I decided to work off my time by Mining in the Prison mine like all Prisoners do. After Mining for a few minutes and getting my time reduced by about 60 minutes, Mask3D_WOLF started to stun me with their stun gun to prevent me from mining. To then which Alexanderlove killed me and when I was sent back to my sell to respawn my cell was blocked shut. This is when I became aware of a warrant for my arrest where Duke sentenced me to solitary confinement something that too my knowledge does not exist anywhere in commonwealth. This solitary confinement prevents me from using the prison mine to work off some of my time. This solitary confinement breaches my XIII right, the right to "equal protection and equal benefit of the law without unfair discrimination".

I. PARTIES
1. Ko531
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont

II. FACTS
1. On August 5th I was wanted and arrested for 66 counts of murder
2. On August 5th Hellsideburnton filed an arrest warrant against me
3. The warrant was granted and I was arrested
4. UnseatedDuke without being asked or prompted added a "Solitary Confinement Order/Injunction" which prevents me from using the prison mine
5. Mask3d_WOLF blocked off my cell preventing me to leave and use the prison mine.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Violation of my XIII Constitutional right: "Every citizen is equal before and under the law and has the right to equal protection and equal benefit of the law without unfair discrimination and, in particular, without unfair discrimination based on political belief or social status."

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
1. $50,000 for Loss of enjoyment in Redmont as I am being forced to do nothing in a prison cell for 11 hours.
2. $33,000 ($50 per minute) for the time I am being forced to serve in prison without being able to access the prison mine.
3. $25,000 in emotional damages as Solitary Confinement has been shown to severely damage prisoner's mental state.
4. $25,000 in Punitive damages
5. $39,900 in Legal fees

V. EVIDENCE
2024-08-05_14.28.06.png
1722888738035.png

EMERGENCEY INJUNCTION

I ask that I be released from prison until this lawsuit has concluded. If my claims are found to be true then the longer I am in jail the longer my rights are being violated while under solitary confinement. By letting me out of prison until this case is over it would go to prevent harm to me by preventing my rights to be violated. After the trial I will gladly resume my sentence when this issue has been cleared up and when I can hopefully start working off my time in the prison mine.

MOTION TO RECUSE

I Motion to Recuse UnseatedDuke from being able to preside over this case as he is the one who issued the Solitary Confinement order which is violating my rights. This would be a clear conflict of Interest for Duke to preside over this case

May I file an amicus brief, as officer in question?

May I file an amicus brief, as officer in question?
Your Honor,

I object to this amicus brief as Mask3d is an involved and interested party. They also work the the DOJ so they can easily work for the DOJ to which she can help with the defense of this case instead of filing an amicus brief to which will turn into 2 defenses against 1.

Plus if the need for her testimony becomes necessary myself or the Commonwealth can easily call her as a witness instead off having her file an amicus brief that will serve nothing more then a 2nd defense

MOTION TO RECUSE

I Motion to Recuse UnseatedDuke from being able to preside over this case as he is the one who issued the Solitary Confinement order which is violating my rights. This would be a clear conflict of Interest for Duke to preside over this case

Judge @Unseatedduke1 has been recused from this case, i will be taking this case instead.

EMERGENCEY INJUNCTION

I ask that I be released from prison until this lawsuit has concluded. If my claims are found to be true then the longer I am in jail the longer my rights are being violated while under solitary confinement. By letting me out of prison until this case is over it would go to prevent harm to me by preventing my rights to be violated. After the trial I will gladly resume my sentence when this issue has been cleared up and when I can hopefully start working off my time in the prison mine.

Emergency Injunction GRANTED @ko531 is to be released from Solitary Confinement pending the outcome of this case with some conditions.

1. @ko531 will refrain from committing any crime, more specifically murder.
2. @ko531 Will stay away from @RylandW for the duration of this case

Failure to comply with these terms will result in the reversal of this granted injunction and the lower courts order being upheld.

Seal_Judiciary.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Dr_Eksplosive (Attorney General) is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of ko531 v. Commonwealth of Redmont. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures , including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honor, as a victim impacted by ko’s repeated killings, I wish to file an amicus brief.

Your honor, as a victim impacted by ko’s repeated killings, I wish to file an amicus brief.
Your Honor,

Again I object to this as Alex is an involved and interested party. After I was arrested alexander purposely killed me and helped the DOJ and Mask3d in preventing me from using the mine as seen at the end of P-3 but if the court wishes I have plenty more evidence against alexander ready to submit.

This would serve as a second defense for the commonwealth while I only get one. It is clear that Alex is on the side of the commonwealth by his actions and comments during the events that this case is about.

Edit: spelling mistake

Last edited:
Your Honor,

Again I object to this as Alex is an involved and interested party. After I was arrested alexander purposely killed me and helped the DOJ and Mask3d in preventing me from using the mine as seen at the end of P-3 but if the court wishes I have plenty more evidence against alexander ready to submit.

This would serve as a second defense for the commonwealth while I only get one. It is clear that Alex is on the side of the commonwealth by his actions and comments during the events that this case is about.

Objection
Breach of Procedure

A party is not allowed to rebut a request to file a brief without permission from the court.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seal_Judiciary.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Dr_Eksplosive (Attorney General) is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of ko531 v. Commonwealth of Redmont. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures , including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​
Your honor,

As Solicitor General I will be representing the Commonwealth in this case.

Objection
Breach of Procedure

A party is not allowed to rebut a request to file a brief without permission from the court.
OBJECTION

BREACH OF PROCEDURE

Your honor,

AlexanderLove is not representing either side in this case, as it is my understanding that the plaintiff is self-representing and I represent the defense, therefore they should not be posting objections.

If the plaintiff objects to any action or statement made within their case they have the right to do so and if the court agrees or disagrees that’s up to the presiding officer. However allowing citizens to post objections in cases that they are not affiliated with is unacceptable. The defense further requests that this statement be struck from the record.

Your Honor,

Granted, his statement will not be allowed.

OBJECTION

BREACH OF PROCEDURE

Your honor,

AlexanderLove is not representing either side in this case, as it is my understanding that the plaintiff is self-representing and I represent the defense, therefore they should not be posting objections.

If the plaintiff objects to any action or statement made within their case they have the right to do so and if the court agrees or disagrees that’s up to the presiding officer. However allowing citizens to post objections in cases that they are not affiliated with is unacceptable. The defense further requests that this statement be struck from the record.

Sustained

Your honor,

I apologize sincerely, I attempted to post an extension request, but it appears it did not go through.

Could we get a 48 hour extension on our deadline?

I would also like to request a sidebar with yourself and the opposing counsel.

Your honor,

I apologize sincerely, I attempted to post an extension request, but it appears it did not go through.

Could we get a 48 hour extension on our deadline?

I would also like to request a sidebar with yourself and the opposing counsel.

Extension GRANTED.

Sidebar will be conducted in the Court Discord. I will dm you the link separately.

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF REDMONT

Answer to Complaint

Your Honor,

The Commonwealth would like to enter into the court the following pleas:

1. AFFIRM On August 5th (KO531) was wanted and arrested for 66 counts of murder
2. AFFIRM On August 5th Hellsideburnton filed an arrest warrant against (KO531)
3. AFFIRM The warrant was granted and (KO531) was arrested
4. AFFIRM UnseatedDuke without being asked or prompted added a "Solitary Confinement Order/Injunction" which prevents (KO531) from using the prison mine
5. AFFIRM Mask3d_WOLF blocked off (KO531's) cell preventing (KO531) to leave and use the prison mine.

To be clear, the defense affirms the events and facts surrounding what happened in this case. However, where we begin to disagree is on the Prayers for Relief.

1. $50,000 for Loss of enjoyment in Redmont as I am being forced to do nothing in a prison cell for 11 hours.

The Commonwealth requests that this prayer NOT be upheld, as the plaintiff DID break the law, and earn the 11 hours of jailtime due to their conduct and actions in murdering 66 individuals. Note that the plaintiff is not disputing the murder charges and has admitted to the 66 murders in their complaint. Therefore, there should be no compensation for time served of crimes that they admit to.

2. $33,000 ($50 per minute) for the time I am being forced to serve in prison without being able to access the prison mine.

The Commonwealth requests that this prayer NOT be upheld, and the Judges injunction for solitary confinement be overturned. Access to the prison mine is lawfully given to citizens in the Jail Activities Act and its amendments, and this should not be taken away from the plaintiff. If the court orders the override of Judge Dukes order, then this prayer for relief is irrelevant as the plaintiff will be allowed to utilize the mine.

We would request that this prayer for relief be pro-rated to reflect the amount of time actually served in solitary confinement, as the remainder for the 11 hours in the sentence (if the Commonwealths recommendation is upheld) shall be served while they have access to the mine. Per the Department of Homeland Security, the plaintiff has only served 90 minutes of their 660 minute sentence per DHS, see attached screenshot from discord ticket.
1723294587565.png
The Plaintiff also admits in their complaint that they got their sentence reduced by 60 minutes by mining. That means they have spent a maximum of 30 minutes in prison without access to the prison mine prior to the emergency injunction being granted.

Therefore at $50 a minute, this prayer for relief shall be reduced to $1,500. (30 minutes x $50 a minute served without access to the prison mine).

3. $25,000 in emotional damages as Solitary Confinement has been shown to severely damage prisoner's mental state.

Same as the request for prayer number 2. If the plaintiff valued their emotional damages at $25,000 for 11 hours of solitary confinement, the Commonwealth would request that this too be pro-rated. 1/2 hours served (30 minutes) / 11 total hours x $25,000 leaves the defendant entitled to $1,136.36 in compensation for their emotional damages, IF the Court finds the burden of proof for emotional damages met.

4. $25,000 in Punitive damages

The Commonwealth disputes that the DEFENDANT in this trial (the Commonwealth and NOT the individuals who performed these actions) meet the criteria required for punitive damages. The Legal Damages Act states "(a) In assessing a punitive damage award, the magistrate/judge/justice can properly consider the character of the defendant's act, the nature and extent of the harm to the plaintiff that the defendant caused or intended to cause and the wealth of the defendant. (b) An appeal against punitive damages can be made to assess whether or not conduct was “outrageous”.

Your honor, the plaintiff has stated that the Commonwealths' sole role in this case is that they employed the parties listed and provided them the platform for them to perform these actions. The actions taken were solely performed by themselves, NOT in accordance with any documented law, departmental policy or procedure. Per the Act listed above you as the Judge must assess the DEFENDANT'S (The Commonwealth's) actions and consider the DEFENDANT'S (The Commonwealth's) character. I hardly think that hiring people to fill a role is considered "outrageous". We ask that this prayer for relief be denied in its entirety.

5. $39,900 in Legal fees

We ask that this be prorated as the law details to be the appropriate amounts based upon the final determination of monetary damages paid to the plaintiff if any are granted at all.

That being said, the defense would further like to:

MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

Seeing as how the Commonwealth is NOT disputing any of the facts of the case, we see no reason to not allow the court to rule on the prayers listed, and the rationale that the defense wishes for the Court to take into consideration in an effort to afford both parties the right to a fair and speedy trial.

@ko531 You have 24 Hours to respond to the Motion for Summary Judgement

Your Honor,

I Accept the motion to summary judgement But I will rebut some of the thing said by the Commonwealth

1. The Loss of Enjoyment does not come from being in jail. I was willing to serve my time like any other prisoner. The Loss of Enjoyment comes from being in solitary confinement and forced to do nothing. I could not roam, I could not use the mine, I couldnt even use the prison hospital. I was being forced to AFK for 11 hours. Because of this outrageous act of forcing me to play but do nothing this is why I am asking $50,000 for Loss of Enjoyment

2. For the Minutes spent in jail I spent a bit more the 90 minutes in prison. I was arrested at 2:14 PM CST confirmed by my jail record and the filing of this lawsuit just over an hour after being arrested. I was not released until 5:34 PM which comes out to exactly 200 minutes. 200 x 50 = $10,000.
1723301766494.png
46388[/ATTACH]

3. For Emotional Damages of $25,000 if it is pro-rated with the correct time I spent in jail (200 minutes), This would come out to $7576.

4. I believe $25,000 of punitive damages should be granted. Again the commonwealth was forcing me to be in a cell for 11 hours with nothing to do. I was being forced to AFK for 11 hours. I could have used that time productively and worked in the mine. Instead they locked me in my cell and threw away the key for 11 hours.

5. All I request is 30% in legal fees for what you end up decided to grant me.

I also asked that the constitutionality of this case be ruled on as well so something like this does not happen again. My XIII right was violated by the solitary confinement that no other prisoner has had to endure. Because this was done soley to me my right to equal protection was violated and being refused the mine my right to equal benefit was violate. Duke created the idea of Solitary confinement and subjectively decided I should recieve it. If Duke is allowed to Subjectively decide who does and doesnt get solitary confinement then rights will almost always be violated.

The JSA does give Judges the right to grant injunctions and the JSA does give limitations on what injunctions can be granted. But according to Oxford dictionary Grant is defined as:
1723302602782.png

In order for a judge to "grant" an injunction it must first be requested. When looking at the arrest warrant you will see Duke granted the original arrest warrant then Created an injunction to grant that was never requested. Therefore what Duke did was not within his powers in the first place.

Attachments

• 1723301809430.png
    1723301809430.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 23
I do apologize your honor,

DHS staff did come back and confirm that 429 minutes out of the 660 has not been served after my original post was made. I have attached their response below.

1723309469367.png

Given the new information, I would like to change our stance on the prayers for relief. Factoring in the 60 minutes that the plaintiff states they were able to serve via mining, that leaves 171 minutes left.

We would change our recommended sentence for prayer 2 to $8,550 and prayer 3 to $6,477.27.

We hold firm that for prayer 1, NO compensation should be given as the defendant will have to do the time for the murders that they admitted to, therefore there is no additional loss of enjoyment.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Case is in recess pending verdict

Your Honor,

Mask3d as an agent of the DHS has gone over your head and has arrested me for violation of the Emergency Injunction and has put me back in Solitary Confinement. Instead of bringing the issues up in this court case and having you decide whether or not your own terms have been violated the DHS has chosen to interpret the law themselves and decide for you.

The DHS can not act on their own to decide when a Emergency injunction is violated. every instance of when the DHS is fufilling a court order they either request one (Warrants) or they are told first by a preciding officer what to do (Charging players with crimes). They do not decide this themselves as that would be interpreting the law and a breach of their powers.

1724103851131.png

This comment makes me concerned. If their was a conversation after the fact about the Emergency injunction then this would be Ex-parte communications. I deserve a defense on the issue of if I violated the emergency injunction. I should not be excluded from a conversation with the preciding officer and the commonwealth on issues directly involving this case.

It is also absurd that Mask3D is the one actioning this as they are an involved party of this case as they have already potentially violated my rights. (P-3)

EMERGENCY INJUNCTION

I ask that I be released from prison or at the very least not be in solitary confinement and have access to the prison mine until the verdict of this case since the verdict is so ever close. The legality of solitary confinement is still being decided and the DHS could be violating my rights as we speak. There should be no circumstance no matter how much wrong someone does that they deserve their rights violated.

Your Honor,

Mask3d as an agent of the DHS has gone over your head and has arrested me for violation of the Emergency Injunction and has put me back in Solitary Confinement. Instead of bringing the issues up in this court case and having you decide whether or not your own terms have been violated the DHS has chosen to interpret the law themselves and decide for you.

The DHS can not act on their own to decide when a Emergency injunction is violated. every instance of when the DHS is fufilling a court order they either request one (Warrants) or they are told first by a preciding officer what to do (Charging players with crimes). They do not decide this themselves as that would be interpreting the law and a breach of their powers.

View attachment 46708

This comment makes me concerned. If their was a conversation after the fact about the Emergency injunction then this would be Ex-parte communications. I deserve a defense on the issue of if I violated the emergency injunction. I should not be excluded from a conversation with the preciding officer and the commonwealth on issues directly involving this case.

It is also absurd that Mask3D is the one actioning this as they are an involved party of this case as they have already potentially violated my rights. (P-3)

EMERGENCY INJUNCTION

I ask that I be released from prison or at the very least not be in solitary confinement and have access to the prison mine until the verdict of this case since the verdict is so ever close. The legality of solitary confinement is still being decided and the DHS could be violating my rights as we speak. There should be no circumstance no matter how much wrong someone does that they deserve their rights violated.

Emergency Injunction Denied

Verdict will ne rendered shortly

Verdict

VERDICT

Ko531 v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] FCR 114

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Solitary Confinement Order was unconstitutional because it violated the plaintiff's XIII right "Every citizen is equal before and under the law and has the right to equal protection and equal benefit of the law without unfair discrimination and, in particular, without unfair discrimination based on political belief or social status"

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff did earn the 11 hours in jail.
2. The Federal Court Judge's Order was unconstitutional.
3. Requests that Prayer's should not be upheld.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. In the Jail Actives Act it states under section 3:
"(1) A mine shall be built in the prison consisting of 70% stone, 15% coal ore, 10% iron ore, 4% gold ore, and 1% diamond ore.(2) Ores and blocks mined in the mine shall be traded to the government in exchange for less jail time:" The Jail Activities Act simply establishes that a mine will be built in the prison, and the mine will work in a certain way.

2. No where in the Jail Activities Act is it specified that prisoners must be able to access it and use it.

3. As it is not specified that they must be able to access it, or have a right to use it, merely just establish it's existence, the court order from Judge Unseatedduke1 did not violate the plaintiff's right to equal protection and equal benefit under the law.

IV. DECISION
1. The Court rules in favor of the Defense.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back