Dr_Eksplosive

Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Dr_Eksplosive
Dr_Eksplosive
attorney
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

CIVIL ACTION

kvogt2340 (Lovely Incorporated representing)

Plaintiff

v.

NavyGoober197

Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

On the 3rd of March in this year, the plaintiff came to their home and noticed that 5 of their dogs were slaughtered. The plaintiff rightfully requested to see the logs from staff and discovered that NavyGoober197 killed them all. This meant that the defendant was trespassing on the plaintiff's property. This has caused a lot of emotional distress and inconvenience for the plaintiff.

I. PARTIES

kvogt2340 (Lovely Incorporated representing)

NavyGoober197

II. FACTS

The plaintiff has a strong attachment to their wolves.

The plaintiff's five wolves were murdered by NavyGoober197.

The defendant had to have trespassed in order to conduct these murders.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF

1. The killing of the wolves left an impact emotional trauma for our client. No amount of wolves will ever replace what he lost in those friends due to this emotional damages are warranted.

2. In order to compensate for the lives of the wolves that were taken from the Defendant, consequential damages should be further awarded.

3. 5 Wolves had their lives snuffed out that day. This is a clear breach of Law 9.4 for Animal Murder and thus punitive damages should be awarded.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF

The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:

$25000 in consequential emotional damages., 5000 per wolf slain.

$15000 in punitive damages

$5000 in consequential damages to purchase new wolves

$13500 (30 percent) be given as legal fees.

By making this submission, I agree, I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 13th day of April, 2024

Proof of Representation:

1713025801663.png

1713108397893.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@NavyGoober197 is required to appear before the court in the case of kvogt2340 v. NavyGoober197. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor,

Apologies for speaking out of term, but the Defendant has failed to appear within the allotted time and more. In the interest of a speedy trial for my client, may we please move on?

Due to the Defense being legally inactive (under 6 hours) I will be bringing a PD into this case to defend them.

The Court will be in recess pending a PD.

Back