Construction & Transport Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Aventura Resident
MrFluffy2U94
MrFluffy2U94
buildinginspector
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

LCN (Represented by MrFluffy And Associates)
Plaintiff

v.

Steveshat
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On April 9th, 2024, the defendant began an auction in the DC Real Estate discord channel to sell multiple properties. My client, the plaintiff, entered a valid bid for these properties on April 9th, 2024 at 5:01 PM. There were several other bids that followed, however none of them were valid as the DOC auction rules state that when the auction ends, the players must have the balance that they have bid in their in game account OR specify where the amount bid is set to come from I.E. bank balance, company balance etc.

Every bid placed within the next 24 hours from my clients bid was invalid, as when the auction ended, none of the participants that bid above this amount had the proper funds available. My client legally won this auction, yet the defendant has refused to honor the legally binding transaction.

I. PARTIES
1. Steveshat - Defendant
2. LCN - Plaintiff
3. Bardiya_King - DoC Representative

II. FACTS
1. Steveshat posted the following properties for auction on April 9th at 4:59 PM : I009, S026, S025, C717, AV-Y020, C008, C007, S024, I014, AV-I010. (SEE EXHIBIT A)
2. My client posted the 6th bid in the amount of $27k at 5:01 PM on April 9th, which met all of the qualifications to be a valid bid per the DoC. (SEE EXHIBIT B)
3. Several more bids over the next 24 hours, but none of the bidders met the requirements for a valid bid, I.E., not having the funds that they bid in their in game accounts OR stating another source for the money to come from per DoC rules.
4. When notified of this, Steveshat refused to honor his end of the legally binding contract. (SEE EXHIBIT C)
5. The defendant then tried to retract the entire auction 4 days after it began in an attempt to cover this up, even after being wanred of the illegality of that action by DoC staff. (SEE EXHIBIT F)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Steveshat has refused to abide by the rules of the DoC regulated RealEstate channel, and has refused to honor the legally binding contract he has entered into by posting on the channel. (SEE EXHIBITS D AND E)
2. Your honor, Steveshat is a long time DoC employee and understand exactly how the auction page works, and the legalities of entering into an auction. There is an abundance of court precedent that enforces Real Estate auctions as legally binding contracts, therefore the auction should be upheld.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The plaintiff is seeking that Steveshat be compelled to honor the deal that is legally binding in the Real Estate channel, which is that the plaintiff, LCN, pay the defendant $27K, and the plots I009, S026, S025, C717, AV-Y020, C008, C007, S024, I014, and AV-I010 be transferred to the plaintiff.

1713039011335.png

1713039056958.png

1713039152560.png

Screenshot 2024-04-13 160342.png

Screenshot 2024-04-13 160412.png

1713042559264.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 13th Day of April 2024.

Last edited:
Your honor,

This case has been settled outside of court. You can close this.

Thank you.

Alright then, this case is dismissed at request of the Plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back