Election Mayor Election - OCTOBER 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
4th Anniversary 3rd Anniversary Change Maker 1st Anniversary
ivW6EqQ.png
This is the official election post for the 4th mayoral election in the Town of Aventura.

Players seeking mayoral candidacy must reply:
I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be <username>. I will be running as an Independent / a member of example political party.

All candidates must
1. Have Aventura residency or own property within the Town.
2. Have a minimum of 12 hours of active playtime in the previous 30 days.
3. Have a minimum of 72 hours of total playtime.

Candidates and parties are encouraged to create Discord servers and advertise on DC platforms.

Nominations close in 72 hours, with voting open for a total of 48 hours.

To vote, a player must have 6 hours of playtime in the past 30 days.

VOTING WILL TAKE PLACE INGAME AT POLLING STATIONS SET UP AT AVENTURA AND DOS BUILDING

I, CopTop_YT, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be AnimeInc. I will be running as an Independent

Appointed Department Councilors:
Office of Commerce - UnityMaster
Office of Urban Development - Epiphone335
Office of Tourism and Culture - Yeet_Boy
Office of the Chief Counsel - tusk2510
Office of Administration - Kvogt2340

I, RylandW, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Unseatedduke1. I will be running as an independent.

*Deputy Mayor running mate may change depending on results of the ongoing presidential election.
Appointed department councilors
We are still being carefully selecting our councilors! :D

I, cheetahracer1, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be TheMusica. I will be running as an Independent.

The DOS would like to remind the candidates that Mayors no longer appoint their council as per the Town Right's EO.

I, cheetahracer1, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be TheMusica. I will be running as an Independent.
1728610010012.png

Candidate does not have the sufficient 12 hours of playtime in the last 30 days.

I, RylandW, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Unseatedduke1. I will be running as an independent.

*Deputy Mayor running mate may change depending on results of the ongoing presidential election.
Appointed department councilors
We are still being carefully selecting our councilors! :D
Screenshot 2024-10-10 212801.png

Deputy Mayor Candidate does not have residency within the Town of Aventura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back