FTGWop
FTGWop
A
BILL
To

Amend the Health and Medical offense act

1 - Short Title and Enactment
(1) This act may be cited as the no medical and health offense act
(2) This Act shall be enacted immediately upon its signage.
(3) This act has been authored by FTGWop

(4) This act has been co sponsored by Andreasp15

2- Reasons
It should exist no crime in the health sector since that will make less people become doctors which in the end can result in zero doctors also the offense act has been used wrongfully to prosecute innocent players and make them lose their jobs. no normal doctor should lose their job or get prosecuted because of what they might have done wrong as a doctor

3 - Terms
Section “12 - Acts of Congress” the Legislative Standards Act shall be amended from:

(1) Disease Faking (Original: Icypenguin79 - Feb 15, 2021)
(i) Classification: Summary Criminal Offense
The act of faking a disease in bad faith.
Per Offense: $100 Fine

(2) Infection
The act of transmitting a disease to another player, the refusal to follow health directives to contain a disease, the refusal of treatment of a contagious disease in a timely manner, or the unconsented cause of a non-contagious disease/diagnosis/injury.

(3) Possessing Medical Objectives (Original: LilDigiVert - Nov 28, 2021)
(i) Classification: Indictable Criminal Offense
The act of possessing, selling, trading, or crafting medical objectives not sold in the hospital's pharmacy outside Government-approved Medical Facilities is prohibited. Excludes the Vaccine Prescription.
Minimum Sentencing: $500 Fine
Maximum Sentencing: $2,000 Fine + Suspension from Department of Health for a period of up to 2 months

(4) Unauthorized Medical Sales (Original: 218218Consumer - Sep 12, 2021)
The act of distributing pharmaceutical or medical goods on the property of government-owned medical facilities without approval from the Department of Health.

To

No doctor shall be prosecuted for something they did at the hospital since the hospital is their work place also is the responsibility of the health secretary that no doctor commits any of those crimes so I want all those crimes to only be able to be used against the health secretary since the doh is their responsibility so if a doctor for example commits disease faking then the health secretary will get punished for it since it is their responsibility.

Last edited:
Back