Paradiso Mayoral Election (December 2023)

RylandW

Citizen
Willow Resident
RylandW
RylandW
resident-wi
This is the election post for the 1st mayoral election in the (unofficial) Town of Paradiso.

Players seeking mayoral candidacy must reply:
"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor.”
Nominations close in 11 December 2023 hours, with voting open for a total of 72 hours.

Players must be registered citizens of Paradiso in order to run and vote.

The following additional requirements apply to candidates for Mayor:
Has accrued 192 hours of playtime prior to declaring their intent to contest the election on the forums.
Can not be apart of another town's council or be a mayor/deputy mayor of a town upon declaration on the forums.

Paradiso is not an official town. We recognize that Paradiso is not an official town and we do not seek official town status.

I, RylandW, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor.

its called TOPO TOWN

GOOD luck everyone

Last edited:
I, ItsKatto, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor.

I, GuyBartabac, wish I had another 2 days of playtime, (I had a whole manifesto and a slogan and everything 🙁)

As we cannot ensure only Paradiso citizens vote, place your ballot at Paradiso Town Hall!
Format of ballot:
- Name
- Citizenship Number
- Vote

where is the town hall

The voting is open and will close today, at 5 pm EST December 13th. Please enter your name, citizenship number and vote. A reminder that citizens can only vote for one of the following three candidates: ItsKatto, DocTheory, and RylandW. Any votes for people not on this list, or a vote from someone who is not a registered citizen will be considered invalid and therefore ignored during the count. You can vote at the town hall and if you need some help, message Adam_The_Warrior, RylandW, or Ligthiago for assistance and a book to vote with.

The voting is now closed and I would like to announce that our very first official mayor of Paradiso is none other than... ItsKatto!!! Congratulations!! This is effective on Friday, December 15th 2023, at 5:00 am UTC.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mister shadownba did you delete your discord
No, I have a new discord currently. My old discord is inactive and I need to wait for the staff team to give out further information.

Also congrats on being the new Mayor, Olympia isn't over, but I would love to work on Willow again. But this town is quite interesting. SHADOWNBA IS NOT DONE.

I have something to inform you of, i'd like you to send me your current discord account (its a bit important)
Also congrats on being the new Mayor, Olympia isn't over, but I would love to work on Willow again. But this town is quite interesting. SHADOWNBA IS NOT DONE.

there's DMs on forums as far as i know

Back