Preserving daily life in DC

RylandW

Citizen
Oakridge Resident
Statesman Popular in the Polls
RylandW
RylandW
oakridge-resident
Hi, it's me, the Director of the Redmont Historical Institute! In an effort to preserve as much of this little corner of culture as possible, I am asking you to share what daily life is like on the DemocracyCraft Minecraft server. Where you shop, who you know, memories, jobs, favorite locations, favorite artists, hobbies and so much more. Hopefully this will last for a long time.

You can put screenshots, quotes and even ads!

Hey Ryland! I’m a journalist so I write papers and books, I am currently writing a book series which is called The Tales of DemocrayCraft. In it I write down as many peoples’ biographies as possible, so that fellow (and future) Redmontians can read about other citizens stories’. Good luck with the historical institute! I’d love to help out so contact me on forums or in game if you need any help! If you would like to buy a copy, head to the Imperial HoloNet store in Aventura or contact me on forums or in game.

Hey Ryland! I’m a journalist so I write papers and books, I am currently writing a book series which is called The Tales of DemocrayCraft. In it I write down as many peoples’ biographies as possible, so that fellow (and future) Redmontians can read about other citizens stories’. Good luck with the historical institute! I’d love to help out so contact me on forums or in game if you need any help! If you would like to buy a copy, head to the Imperial HoloNet store in Aventura or contact me on forums or in game.
That's awesome! You can also put them on the DemocracyCraft Wiki so they are available on the web.

Back