royalsnakee
Plaintiff

v.

The Department of Justice
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
I have merely been defending myself and I now have a warrant for my arrest when I have been defending myself because the Police have not been defending our great and amazing city. For the Past couple of hours the City has been in anarchy Because some criminals by the Name of TroshYo, and BackwoodBarbi have been going crazy killing everyone at the Hospital and just at random and I have been acting in Self Defense.

I. PARTIES
1. royalsnakee
2. Department of Justice

II. FACTS
1. People are dying.
2. The Department of Justice has not been doing their job and has allowed the city to run rampant and lawless.
3. The City is in danger and the citizens are afraid and have been having to defend themselves

2024-02-17_11.17.19.png
2024-02-17_11.43.24.png
2024-02-17_12.58.27.png
2024-02-17_11.17.14.png
2024-02-17_11.17.05.png
2024-02-17_11.17.01.png

2024-02-17_10.46.17.png

III Claims for Relief
  1. The Department of Justice has sworn to protect the Citizens of this fine city and to enforce the Law per the Constitution Section 29.b.1.a, which they have grossly failed to do.
  2. Numerous officers have been just watching while everyone is doing Complaint and the server has run lawless. This is negligence on the part of the officers, and entitles all victims compensation. The Department of Justice owed a duty of care to these citizens and failed to provide that care, satisfying the parameters for a negligence claim.
IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
  1. A writ of mandamus to be issued to the Department of Justice to heighten enforcement of the law, and to provide for the punishment of inactive/uncontributing officers.
  2. Compensation totalling $15,000 for emotional stress due to the paranoia caused by loose criminals that the DOJ refused to put behind bars, per the Legal Damages Act.
  3. Punitive damages equalling $10,000, since blatant disregard for the enforcement of laws is outrageous and caused a lot of harm to the server.
  4. Loss of enjoyment in Redmont damages valued at $5,000 for time lost due to death and running away from criminals, as well as not being able to utilize certain facilities in the city without the fear of death.
  5. Legal fees totalling 20% of the value of this case, per the Legal Damages Act.
Government - Constitution Act of Congress - Legal Damages Act.

Last edited:
Seal_Judiciary.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of the royalsnakee v. The Commonwealth of Redmont. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Hello, Your Honor is there anything else you need from Me?

AMICUS BRIEF
Your honor, being part of the DOJ and noticing something in one of the screenshots, I request to file an Amicus Brief.

AMICUS BRIEF
Your honor, being part of the DOJ and noticing something in one of the screenshots, I request to file an Amicus Brief.
You may file an amicus brief.

<Emblem>

IN THE DISTRICT/FEDERAL/SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
<COURT ORDER>
In the case of royalsnakee v The Department of Justice, Connor Laff would like to plead and Beg The Hon. Neemfy to Order a Writ of Quo Warranto, as I believe after this this case will be settled and prove that the things I have reported are not only unconstitutional but also Unlawful.
<Terms of the order>
The Honorable Neemfy has the Attorney General prove that what the Department of Justice has done is Lawful to give us the necessary information.

The request for a Writ of Quo Warranto is rejected. Furthermore, that is a court order to be given out by the Judge. Finally, I would like to ask the plaintiff to not speak out of turn, at the risk of being held in contempt of court.

AMICUS BRIEF

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

V

Commonwealth of Redmont
Plaintiff

1) Being part of the DOJ, I can confirm that our officers make their best efforts to arrest wanted criminals (because I have been on for the majority of the days this week). Furthermore, the 4th, 5th, and 6th attachments are a staff related issue that happened to be attended by a staff member also within the DOJ (Duck_Doge). The 7th attachment shows opinions on living in the wild related to an eviction issue (DOJ does not handle evictions).
2) The 3rd attachment specifically states "If you wish to dispute this charge, please open a ticket under #support." Additionally, the plaintiff has provided no proof that he is innocent to the crime he was arrested for (after checking the criminal record, murder), as the head only shows that BackwoodBarbi murdered him at one point in time.

By making this submission I agree I understand the penalites of lying in court, and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 19th of February, 2024.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO Compel the Department of Justice to show TroshYo's murders of that day and BackwoodBarbis and to get the Chat Logs from the Hospital.

Justification for Motion
This would be very vital and new information that would prove Mr.TowLoo's Amicus Brief to be a misinformation.

DATED: This (19) day of (February ) (2024)

May I add one more thing your honor?

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The Defence AFFIRMS people are dying.
2. The Defence DISPUTES that the Department of Justice has not been doing their job and DISPUTES that this has allowed the city to run rampant and lawless.
3. The Defence DISPUTES that the City is in danger and the citizens are afraid and have been having to defend themselves

II. DEFENCES
1. Death is a part of the natural cycle, even in a block game. Death is expected, from whatever cause.

2. Every day, DOJ officers have made arrests and have been publicly disclosing this information. This can be seen in the DOJ Discord, #logging channel. Any arrests made are made on the information that is available to these officers at the time, and if the arrested feels an incorrect arrest was made, they can appeal it through the proper channels of communication - by opening a DOJ Ticket.

3. The City being 'in danger' is a sweeping statement, as is 'citizens are afraid'. Reveille is a large city, roughly 3000 blocks in width and height. There were approximately 18 people who joined and left during the period of the Plaintiff's screenshots. The city is more than large enough for these 18 people, and there were at least 2 officers present. The Plaintiff's claim that they killed BackwoodBarbi in self-defence is not a matter for the courts to discuss without the Plaintiff having appealed this ticket in the DOJ first. Furthermore, 'citizens are afraid' is a baseless claim that cannot be substantiated by the Plaintiff alone. Majority of the players online in the Plaintiff's screenshots are enjoying conversation with each other and exhibit no signs of being afraid. As such, it cannot be accepted that the 'City is in danger' and 'citizens are afraid'.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 22nd day of February 2024

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO Compel the Department of Justice to show TroshYo's murders of that day and BackwoodBarbis and to get the Chat Logs from the Hospital.

Justification for Motion
This would be very vital and new information that would prove Mr.TowLoo's Amicus Brief to be a misinformation.

DATED: This (19) day of (February ) (2024)
Motion to compel is denied. Murders from two specific individuals are unnecessary, and the Department of Justice is not compelled to provide the logs. The "chat logs from the hospital," are irrelevant in this case as well.

We will now move onto Discovery. The Plaintiff and Defendant both have 7 days to provide any evidence and a list of witnesses.

We will now move onto Opening Statements. The Plaintiff has 72 hours to post an Opening Statement.

royalsnakee is hereby held in Contempt. We will now move onto the Defendant's Opening Statement. They have 72 hours to post.

OPENING STATEMENT

Your Honor,
This case here is cut-and dry. The Plaintiff claims the following:
  1. The Department of Justice has sworn to protect the Citizens of this fine city and to enforce the Law per the Constitution Section 29.b.1.a, which they have grossly failed to do.
  2. Numerous officers have been just watching while everyone is doing Complaint and the server has run lawless. This is negligence on the part of the officers, and entitles all victims compensation. The Department of Justice owed a duty of care to these citizens and failed to provide that care, satisfying the parameters for a negligence claim.

Addressing the First Claim, the Plaintiff actively violated the law, murdering two people, and the DOJ did in fact enforce the law as they should in the aforementioned section of the Constitution. The DOJ and it's officers took the steps necessary to punish those who commit crime - the Plaintiff having killed 2 people. It is no longer the duty of the DOJ to clarify the nature of the crime, and is instead the criminal's responsibility to open a DOJ ticket to clarify the reason for the arrest, or the nature of the crime. Upon this, the citizen can have the wanted point removed. As Mr.Towloo stated in his Amicus Brief, the Plaintiff was directed to #support to open a DOJ ticket to remove the point. As such, the DOJ has not failed in it's duty to protect it's citizens.

Addressing the Second Claim, the Plaintiff insinuates that Police Officers are responsible for analyzing every /complaint. This is false, as evidenced by the Code of Conduct for the DOJ: "Police Officer have access to the tasers, which are to not be abused. Police Officer are responsible for: making arrests, creating criminal records, handling DOJ tickets, and working within squads with little to no confusion in what these tasks mean and require of them." In addition to this, referring to Exhibit A and the Self Training Guide for Training Officers, Arrests are made on discretion of Wanted Points, and not whether the murder was done in self-defense or not. As such, the officers present at the time conducted their job appropriately in line with the Code of Conduct and Self-Training Guide for Training Officers.

As such, both the Plaintiff's claims for relief can be refuted easily, and thus I request the court to reject all of the Plaintiff's prayers for relief.

Thank you for your time.

Exhibit A:
1710832438965.png

Since no witnesses were called, we will now move on to Closing Statements. The Plaintiff has 72 hours to provide a Closing Statement.

The Defendant has 72 hours to provide a Closing Statement.

Hey your honor. Sorry for all of that but I have been banned from the forums for 2 weeks+ and have not been able to do anything because of STAFF reasons(banned from server)
So please if you could dismiss this case and revoke all contempt’s of court and or any punishments as this is an extenuating circumstance being as it was out of my control and I haven’t been able to play in the server or forums or anything because the RBA got me banned from the server and complications IRL. I’ve been doing 12+ hour shifts at FedEx ngl and just coming home to fall asleep and go to work the next day. So please do a summary judgement if possible.

CLOSING STATEMENT

Your Honour,

There is nothing else to add. The entire situation that the Plaintiff involved themself into could have all been avoided with a singular DOJ Ticket. The Defendant is NOT required to actively investigate cases after the arrest has been made, as shown in the Code of Conduct and Self-Training Guide.

Therefore, the Defendant is totally innocent of any of the charges laid by the Plaintiff, as they are not responsible for discerning the nature of a crime individually. As both the Plaintiff's claims for relief have been refuted, the defense must ask the court to reject all prayers of relief and rule in favor of the Defendant.

Thank you for your time.

Hey your honor. Sorry for all of that but I have been banned from the forums for 2 weeks+ and have not been able to do anything because of STAFF reasons(banned from server)
So please if you could dismiss this case and revoke all contempt’s of court and or any punishments as this is an extenuating circumstance being as it was out of my control and I haven’t been able to play in the server or forums or anything because the RBA got me banned from the server and complications IRL. I’ve been doing 12+ hour shifts at FedEx ngl and just coming home to fall asleep and go to work the next day. So please do a summary judgement if possible.
RESPONSE TO SUMMARY JUDGEMENT

The Defendant would NOT like a summary judgement as the closing statements have been posted, and thus summary judgement is useless .

Thank you for your time.

Request for summary judgement is denied. We will now go into recess pending a verdict.

Verdict

VERDICT

royalsnakee v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] FCR 23

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION
1. Murder is rampant and the Department of Justice is doing nothing.
2. People are afraid as a result of this.

II. DEFENDANT’S POSITION
1. Death is to be expected in a video game.
2. The Department of Justice has been doing its job, as evident in the #logging channel in the Department of Justice Discord server.
3. People being afraid is a broad statement, as the plaintiff has only provided their experience and has not shown any other perspectives.
4. The Department of Justice is doing its job as the plaintiff was arrested for crimes.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The Department of Justice is clearly doing its job, as evident in #logging where every arrest is logged and public to anyone who would like to see.
2. The Plaintiff failed to prove that the DOJ is actively being negligent, and that people are afraid.

IV. DECISION
The Federal Court hereby rules in favor of the Defendant. No Prayers will be granted.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back