Construction & Transport Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Change Maker Popular in the Polls Statesman
itsBlazeX
itsBlazeX
recruit
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

RylandW (Prestige Law Firm representing)
Plaintiff

V.

Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On April 29th, 2024, RylandW submitted an application to the Department of Education. He wanted to be an Archivist! However, 37 days have passed since RylandW submitted his application, long past the 14 day deadline to reply, and the Department of Education still hasn’t responded to his application. His application is still listed as pending, and there is no indication that the DOE has even looked at it within the application.

I. PARTIES
1. RylandW (Plaintiff)
2. Commonwealth of Redmont (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On April 29th, 2024, RylandW submitted an Archivist Application (Evidence A).
2. As of June 6th, 2024, no response has been made on RylandW’s application (Evidence A).

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Text Me Back Act (Evidence B) states ““Executive Departments are required to provide a final decision on any new employment applications within a period of 14 days. If a Department fails to provide an acceptance or a denial within the specified time frame, they are obligated to compensate the applicant with a late fee of $100 for each day that passes beyond the initial 14-day period. The cumulative late fees owed by a Department cannot exceed a total of $2,000.” As of the filing of this lawsuit, 37 days have passed since RylandW submitted his application, and there has been no response to it. Since 37 days have passed, late fees reach the maximum fine of $2,000.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
1. $2,000 in late fees
2. $600 in legal fees

V. EVIDENCE

Evidence A
AD_4nXcYWVZNwpjkNxD0kj4GzdfsoSdnN9Ub7lqT4C1k1qkjnohWI-4B-JgAuV22lLMHAXhj3zjSsuY3uDNcXL6lj3i-KlAYLVf-jP2QqSQxz1UZop2kHH5IVc3H3x0-g6mGiMjlDL2p5ut77mZMZPMjwW7uEIQ

https://www.democracycraft.net/threads/rylandw-application.21210/

Evidence B

PROOF OF REPRESENTATION
Screenshot 2024-06-05 210627.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 6th day of June 2024

EDIT: Proof of Representation

Last edited:
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
Motion to Nolle Prosequi
An out of Court settlement has been reached, and the Plaintiff wishes to drop this case.​

The Motion for Nolle Prosequi is accepted this case is dismissed with prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back