Commerce Department
Construction & Transport Department
Education Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Oakridge Resident
Presidential Commendation Order of Redmont Impeached Staff
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

smokeyybunnyyy (Chip at Law Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Sample Industries
Defendant

COMPLAINT
Smokeyybunnyyy is a dedicated and well-respected member of the education and retail communities within the Redmontian economy. On 6/17/24, this incident occurred following an emotionally charged discussion led by Drew_Hall, the CEO of Sample Industries. During this discussion, Smokeybunnyyy highlighted personal issues and disagreements with her boss. Shortly following this interaction with Drew_Hall, Smokeybunnyyy was met with a message indicating that she had been terminated from Sample Industries with no notice and or reason provided.

The company she worked with for roughly 3-4 months did not indicate what she did improperly. While there, she focused on establishing the company structure, including hiring most of the staff and developing a retail storefront within Reveille. Smokeyybunnyy supported the company into which she poured her heart and soul. She was given the boot simply for disagreeing with the CEO, Drew_Hall.

I. PARTIES
1. Drew_Hall
2. Sample Industries
3. Smokeyybunnyyy
4. Kvogt2340

II. FACTS
1. Argument between Drew_Hall and Smokeyybunnyyy started 06/17/2024 9:15 pm
2.Drew_Hall informed Smokeyybunnyyy of termination from Sample Industries: 06/17/2024 9:32 pm
3. Kvogt2340 promotion: 06/17/2024 occurred around 10:00 pm
4. Kvogt2340 messaged my client at 10:30 pm in regards to Sample Industries things
5. Argument between Drew_Hall and Smokeyybunnyyy ended on 06/17/2024 at 11:07 pm.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Sample Industries failed to fulfill the requirement of providing cause for termination.
2. Sample Industries violated section 13(1) of the Commercial Standards Act by terminating the employee without reason.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Punitive Damages ($50,000)—My client has lost not only their job within the Commonwealth but also a source of income to survive in the trivial economic situation we are currently facing.
2. Legal Fees ($15,000)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 16 day of July 2024

Seal_Judiciary.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@kvogt2340 is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Smokeyybunnyyy v. Sample Industries. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures , including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Good evening your honor,

Prodigium | Attorneys at Law will be representing Sample Industries. Kindly see our proof of representation below.

The defendant wishes to request a 24 hour extension to answer the complaint since their counsel has a wedding to attend on Saturday, July 20th, as well as the time the defendant spent looking to find counsel to represent them in this matter.

Thank you,
Matthew100x, Managing Partner at Prodigium | Attorneys at Law.

1721352022811.png

Good morning your honor,

The plaintiff and defendant have come to an out-of-court settlement.

Thank you,
Matthew100x, Managing Partner at Prodigium | Attorneys at Law.

Does the plaintiff concur?

Thank you. Case dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back