IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
Criminal Action

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

AlexanderLove
Defendant

COMPLAINT

On July 6th Alexanderlove filed a case arguing that his right to a trial was violated has he was sentences to jail for murder. Less the 24 hours later Alexanderlove files an almost identical case arguing the same facts that his right to a trial was violated. Comparing the cases you can fine indentical prayers of relief and claims of relief. The commonwealth believes that Alexander caused his on damages by purposely murdering people for the sole purpose of getting arrested so he could sue for additional damages.

I. PARTIES
  1. The Commonwealth of Redmont (Prosecution)
  2. Alexanderlove (Defendant)
II. FACTS
  1. Alexanderlove filed the lawsuit Alexanderlove v The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] FCR 98 on July 6th
  2. Alexanderlove filed the lawsuit Alexanderlove v The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] FCR 99 on July 6th
  3. Both cases have multiple identical prayers of relief.
III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1 Count of Fraud for misrepresenting the facts in order to receive more damages in an additional lawsuit
1 Count of Filing a Frivilous case for causing his own damages and suing based on those damages

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. $5000 fine and 5 minutes in jail for Fraud
2. $60 fine for filing a Frivilous case
3. The Dismissal of Alexanderlove v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] FCR 99

V. Evidence
Alexanderlove v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] FCR 98
Alexanderlove v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] FCR 99

1720466253800.png
1720466616850.png

DATED: This 8th day of July 2024

Seal_Judiciary.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Alexander P. Love is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of The Commonwealth of Redmont v. AlexanderLove. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures , including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

MOTION TO DISMISS

Prosecution

v.

AlexanderLove
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
The defendant moves that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. "The Dismissal of Alexanderlove v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] FCR 99" the dismissal of another separate court case is outside the jurisdiction of this Court, even if the presiding Judge is the same. They are in different venues and are separate matters. The other case should only be dismissed on its own merits or lack thereof.
2. I move to dismiss under 5.5 lack of claim. Fraud has several components including intent, which so far, is entirely speculatory. Furthermore, setting up circumstances to litigate a case is a common practice in real life and in-game, and is by no means fraud. At the end of the day, if I win the other lawsuit, it is because the other side messed up, not because I did anything. No proof exists that I "caused" my own damages. I committed crimes and it was the officer that decided to illegally jail me. I didn't arrest myself.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 8th day of July 2024.

The plaintiff has 48 hours to respond.

MOTION TO DISMISS

Prosecution

v.

AlexanderLove
Defendant

RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS.
1. This case is arguing that Alexander v The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] FCR 99 is frivilous. If the court does find it frivilous is would be an insane to allow a frivilous case to be heard. As both cases are on the same level of the court I dont see why this court does not have the power to dismiss a case itself found to be frivilous.

2. There is proof of intent. Alexander understands that by purposely murdering people he is setting the commonwealth up for legal action as seen in P-1 where he hints at a possible 3rd case. Even if there is wrong doing by the commonwealth the act of purposely putting yourself in position for damages negates the wrong doing. Alexander wasnt just murdering anyone, he was murdering the cop that eventually arrested him. He was forcing the cop to arrest him and when he finally was cuffed said "this cop is gonna fall for this" meaning he knew the moment he was cuffed he was going to pursue legal action which would leads to the idea that there was premeditation.

3. Fraud is about the intentional misrepresentation of facts. If Alexander murdered people with the premediated idea of getting arrested to pursue legal action then he is misrepresenting the facts in FCR 99. He is alleging he was scared in the prison for his life when he already planned to go to prison in order to take legal action. Again he is alleging damages done to him by the commonwealth in FCR 99 but you can receive damages if you were the cause, this would be another misrepresentation of facts.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 8th day of July 2024.

I am dismissing this case sua sponte. I must express my disappointment in the Commonwealth for the disorderliness of this lawsuit. The dismissal stems from both the motion to dismiss and the fundamental issue that, ultimately, there are no injuries (This is due to the fact that the listed facts are not rooted in legal ground for a lawsuit or criminal prosecution). Even if all alleged facts were true, no laws were violated. The Commonwealth hastily pressed charges without sufficient factual basis.

A reminder of the three fundamental elements of a court case:

1. Suffered some injury caused by a clear second party; or is affected by an application of law.
2. The cause of injury was against the law.
3. Remedy is applicable under relevant law that can be granted by a favorable decision.

Three facts posted by the Commonwealth, even if true, do not constitute a violation of any law.

Therefore, @ko531 is charged with filing a frivolous court case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back