IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

Night_fox12
Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Prosecution alleges Defendant Night_fox12 committed four (4) counts of Villager Murder, in violation of RMC §13.13.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
On April 2nd, 2021, Defendant murdered four (4) villagers (fig. 1).

I. PARTIES
1. The Commonwealth of Redmont (Prosecution)
2. Night_fox12 (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On April 2nd, 2021, Defendant murdered four (4) villagers. This action violated RMC §13.13 (fig. 1).

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. Four (4) counts of violation of RMC §13.13 ("Villager Murder").

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. The maximum applicable $1500 in fines for the first count of violation of RMC §13.13.
2. The maximum applicable $1500 in fines for the second count of violation of RMC §13.13.
3. The maximum applicable $1500 in fines for the third count of violation of RMC §13.13.
4. The maximum applicable $1500 in fines for the fourth count of violation of RMC §13.13.
5. The maximum applicable 60 minutes in jail time for the first count of violation of RMC §13.13. Prosecution is currently doing this pre-emptively.
6. The maximum applicable 60 minutes in jail time for the second count of violation of RMC §13.13. Prosecution is currently doing this pre-emptively.
7. The maximum applicable 60 minutes in jail time for the third count of violation of RMC §13.13. Prosecution is currently doing this pre-emptively.
8. The maximum applicable 60 minutes in jail time for the fourth count of violation of RMC §13.13. Prosecution is currently doing this pre-emptively.

fig1nightfox12.png

WITNESSES:
- The Prosecution calls no witnesses to the stand.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 3rd day of April, 2021.

1613516434104.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of The State v Night_fox12. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.​

Verdict

As the defendant has failed to answer their summons, a default judgment will take place.

I find the defendant guilty on four counts of villager murder. As such, I sentence them to:

- 4 x 30 minutes imprisonment to run concurrently (Actual time served being 30 minutes);
- Payment of $800 as fines for the four murders.

If the defendant has served beyond 30 minutes of their current imprisonment, please make the court aware so I can advise accordingly.

Back