IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

SonalDonal
Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Prosecution alleges Defendant SonalDonal committed one (1) count of Trespassing, in violation of RMC §13.6 and two (2) counts of Villager Murder, in violation of RMC §13.13.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
Defendant entered Ianhead1/ttv_huneytap's region despite a sign outside the region which stated that Trespassing was not allowed (fig. 1). After entering Ianhead1/ttv_huneytap's region, Defendant proceeded to murder two (2) villagers inside of the region (fig. 2). Prosecution has received confirmation from Ianhead1/ttv_huneytap that none of these acts were consented to (fig. 3)

I. PARTIES
1. The Commonwealth of Redmont (Prosecution)
2. SonalDonal (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On March 27, 2021, Defendant entered region "ianhead1rg" without consent from the region's owner, Ianhead1/ttv_huneytap. This action violated RMC §13.6, for a sign outside of the region clearly stated that the region was private property and that trespassers would be prosecuted (fig. 1).
2. On March 27, 2021, after entering region "ianhead1rg" without consent from the region owner, Defendant proceeded to murder two (2) villagers in the possession of Ianhead1/ttv_huneytap (fig. 2).
3. Ianhead1/ttv_huneytap acknowledged that the acts were unconsented in a statement sent to the Prosecution (fig. 3).
4. Ianhead1 and ttv_huneytap are the same person (fig. 4).

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. One (1) count of violation of RMC §13.6 ("Trespassing").
2. Two (2) counts of violation of RMC §13.13 ("Villager Murder").

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. $20 in fines for the first count of violation of RMC §13.6.
2. $800 in fines for the first count of violation of RMC §13.13.
3. $800 in fines for the second count of violation of RMC §13.13.
4. 5 minutes in jail time for the first count of violation of RMC §13.6. Prosecution is currently doing this pre-emptively.
5. 10 minutes in jail time for the first count of violation of RMC §13.13. Prosecution is currently doing this pre-emptively.
6. 10 minutes in jail time for the second count of violation of RMC §13.13. Prosecution is currently doing this pre-emptively.

fig1sonaldonal.jpg
fig2sonaldonal.jpg
fig3sonaldonal.jpg
fig4.png

WITNESSES:

- The Prosecution calls no witnesses to the stand.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 2nd day of April, 2021.

Last edited:
1613516434104.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of The State v SonalDonal. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.​

Verdict

As the defendant has not responded to my summons, I will proceed with a default judgment.

I find the defendant guilty on all counts and as such, sentence them to:

- 15 minutes imprisonment (if they have already served longer than this, please let the court know ASAP).
- A fine of $1000

Thank you to the Prosecutor for his patience in this matter.

Back