IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

The CommonWealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

SupersuperKing
Defendant

COMPLAINT
On March 6th, 2024, SuperSuperKing motioned to conclude the impeachment trial of President Goldblooded. Regrettably, despite the procedural mandates outlined in the Peach Act, which stipulates the necessity of a structured trial process, President Goldblooded was not afforded the opportunity for a fair trial as per the foundational principles given to him in the Redmont Constitution.
The failure to conduct a trial constitutes a violation of the Peach Act, an act designed to uphold the integrity of impeachment proceedings and ensure due process for all individuals subject to such inquiries. Moreover, the right to a trial is enshrined as a fundamental entitlement bestowed upon every citizen under the Redmont Constitution.
This egregious oversight not only undermines the sanctity of our legal framework but also raises profound concerns regarding the adherence to constitutional principles and the safeguarding of democratic norms. It is imperative that such breaches of protocol be addressed with utmost urgency to uphold the integrity of our democratic institutions and reaffirm the commitment to the rule of law.

I. PARTIES
1. CommonWealth of Redmont
2. Supersuperking
3 .Goldblooded

II. FACTS
1. Supersuperking motioned motion S.28.23 to the floor
2. The Motion concluded president Goldblooded’s impeachment trial
3. No Impeachment Trial was held for president Goldblooded therefor the motion was an illegal motion that violated the peach act and the constitution

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 1 count of treason for not upholding the laws while in a government office leading to the destabilization of the government and the body of laws that support it.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. In accordance with the ‘Corruption and Espionage Offenses Act' the exclusion of UnityMaster from a political office for a consecutive 2 months.
2. A $25,000 fine be paid by SupersuperKing

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 8th day of march 2024

Seal_Judiciary.png

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in The Commonwealth of Redmont v. supersuperking [2024] SCR 22. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The Defendant is hereby charged with one count of Contempt of court for failing to appear before the court. As the defendant failed to appear, a public defender was requested.

The court is herby in recess until one is assigned to the case.

Your Honors,
I request a side bar for the matter of disucssing a plea deal with the defendent.

The Court will review the request once a public defender has been assigned to the case.

Your Honor the Defense has no objection to a Side Bar

Your Honor,
The plaintiff and defense has reachednan agreementnon a plea deal consisting of which the defednent argees to plea guilty to conspiracy to treason.

1 month ban from office
$5000 fine be placed on them.

Thank you to the court and the defendent for their time.

I will add clarification to make sure you understand it. Sumo acted as the public defender and negotiated the deal before being confirmed to the bench. The AG didn't submit to the case, but it was logged within the Side Bar discussion previously.

The court has accepted the plea.

The Defendant is duly charged per the plea deal filed with the court. The Department of Justice has been ordered to fine the defendant accordingly.

The court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back