Plaintiff

v.

The_Angels_Wings
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
In the Plaintiff's own words:

"So, I walked up to someone I haven't seen before, on AngelWing's plot. I said hi, and that was when Angel Wings walked up and pulled a sword on me. I pulled out my sword and said "you don't scare me" as we have had disputes before. She then pulled an RPG and killed me. I warped into my tower and closed the doors, trying to lock her out. She then used an elytra to go through the gap above the doors. They then killed me like 4 more times there and then I warped into a separate property I have in the shopping district. She killed me there, and then, right outside of spawn killed me like two more times. It was at that point that she was arrested, and was jailed. I visited her."

I. PARTIES
1. TheNewShep, a citizen of DemocracyCraft (Hereafter Plaintiff)
2. The_Angels_Wings, a citizen of DemocracyCraft (Hereafter Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On the 23rd of this month (EST), the Defendant murdered the Plaintiff no less than 7 times.
2. The Plaintiff was wearing diamond armor at the time. This armor was severely damaged by the Defendant's actions
3. The Defendant, between and after murders engaged in stalking behavior and verbal harassment of the Plaintiff.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Murder is defined by the laws of DemocracyCraft as "the act of unlawfully killing another player."
2. According to the case Westray v. SpriteTropical (Case No. 07-2020-02) and affirmed in Agentluc05 v. Burgermasterm (Case No. 08-2020-02), an individual may may be awarded civil damages due to repeated murders.
3. According to the case Mhadsher101 v. Whitepanther773 (Case No. 05-2020-03) an individual may be awarded civil damages due to damage to armor.
4. In the case of Agentluc05 v. Burgermasterm, the court affirms the precedent set in Westray v. SpriteTropical by allowing proceedings to continue, thereby cementing multiple homicide as a valid claim for civil damages.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Damages of $700 to be paid to the Plaintiff by the Defendant for multiple homicides;
2. Damages of $100 to be paid to the Plaintiff by the Defendant for harassing behavior;
3. Damages of $400 to be paid to the Plaintiff by the Defendant for damage to the plaintiff's armor;
and
4. $450 to be paid to the Plaintiff by the Defendant to cover legal fees.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if possible)

Proof of Representation.png
1598241638788.png

1598241655239.png
1598241675647.png
Additionally, the Plaintiff will call MiniMuffinNinja, Thire_ and TheNewShep to the stand to hear testimony.

If it pleases the court, I would like to postpone consideration of this matter until after a decision is made in Budgetmich v. the DPA.

DATED: Monday, 24th of August 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
If it pleases the court, I would like to postpone consideration of this matter until after a decision is made in Budgetmich v. the DPA.
Alright, the Defendant will not be issued a summons until such date.

Your honor, may I petition the court for an emergency injunction to revoke the Defendant's firearms license until the conclusion of the trial? The Defendant has continued to commit acts of violence against my client as well as other players. I believe urgent action by the court is required to prevent further violence against my client and others.

1598326067300.png

Last edited:
The emergency injunction has been denied as the Department of Justice has mentioned they have already taken away the Defendant's firearm license.

Now, given that a decision has been made on the previous case, as you requested, we will now proceed with this case.

Courts.png

IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

Case No. 08-2020-24

The court hereby summons the Defendant, The_Angels_Wings, to the court. If they do not respond within 24 hours, a default judgement will be made in favor of the plaintiff.

CIVIL ACTION

SummitCanada representative of The_Angels_Wings

Your honor, we would like to make a deal with the plaintiff and would like to pay the 1650 and end the case.

CIVIL ACTION

SummitCanada representative of The_Angels_Wings

Your honor, we would like to make a deal with the plaintiff and would like to pay the 1650 and end the case.
Does the Plaintiff accept this offer?

MOTION TO DISMISS

TheNewShep
Plaintiff

v.

The_Angels_Wings
Defendant

Case no: 08-2020-24

MOTION TO DISMISS
plaintiff move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. The Defendant has agreed to pay an out of court settlement. Therefore no further action needs to be taken on this matter.

DATED: Wednesday, 26 August 2020

This case has hereby been dismissed at the request of the Plaintiff, as a result of a settlement reached out of court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back