Redmont Bar Assoc.
Oakridge Resident
Statesman Popular in the Polls 4th Anniversary Change Maker
Towloo
Towloo
representative
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Standardized Criminal Code Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
x1 Murder

II. REASONING
Although I have no proof, the reason why the victim was murdered was a complete accident, as I was attempting to make a consented kill on NotADoctor9217 for his bounty. It has been over two months, and I've become an upstanding officer of the law, been elected as Oakridge Sheriff, and been elected as a representative of the 25th Congress since the incident.

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpeg
    IMG_0394.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 46
1716783336301.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Unseatedduke1 is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of towloo's Expungement Request.

Failure to appear within 72 hours will result in Contempt.

Please state whether you contest the Expungement Request when you show.​

Accepted

After reviewing this Request, and Mr. Towloo's criminal record, the Department of Justice is satisfied that the plaintiff meets the requirements laid out in law and agrees with the Expungement.

Accepted

After reviewing this Request, and Mr. Towloo's criminal record, the Department of Justice is satisfied that the plaintiff meets the requirements laid out in law and agrees with the Expungement.

Alright then, this Expungement will be granted then due to the Commonwealth having no Objections.

I order the DHS to remove charge id: 9370.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back