IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
CIVIL ACTION

Vanquish_ap
Plaintiff

v.

Department of Justice
Defendant

COMPLAINT
Department of Justice has arrested my client on multiple occasions without evidence of charges, majority by the same officer. This has happened due to lack of training for officers.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. Vanquish_ap - client (mk3ext representing)
2. Department of Justice

II. FACTS
1. No evidence for charges
2. Some of the charges made by the victim

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Abuse of authority
2. Wrongful charge of an high ranking officer

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Criminal charges removed from record
2. $750 attorney fees
3. $750 compensation of fines given to my client

1602704339995.png1602704426633.png1602704470141.png1602704481814.png
DATED: 10/14/2020

i am in contempt of court but idrc , so uh - lemme just say that marx has witnesses soooo thats kinda proof ngl

also, in the last one it clearly shows that he has evidence since theirs a picture

Zlost, the court finds you in contempt. You have not been called as a witness or been introduced to this court. Your testimony has no impact on this courts decisions. You will be charged with First Degree Contempt.

Courts emblem.png

In the Court of Democracycraft
Summons
Case No. 10-2020-09
The Court of Democracycraft orders the Department of Justice to act as a defendant in the case of Vanquish_ap vs. Department of Justice. If the defendant does not respond to this court within twenty four hours, at the time of 1:20am MDT, 10/16/20, the court will make a default ruling based on evidence given.

Your honor,

On behalf of the state, I will be representing them in this case. The state wishes to file for an extension for time to respond. That state has recently gone through a recent change in leading party and would like for the new president to be situated before making haste decisions, on a matter of this magnitude.

How long of an extension is being requested?
Your honor,

The state would request roughly 12hrs in extension - as myself and the president are on opposite time frames. (I work nights, he is on during the day) - we also might be able to post a response sooner. So 12hrs on top of the original time set. (Srry for the poor message as I am on my phone)

An extension of 12 hours has been granted. The extension will go till 7:50pm MDT, 10/15/20.

Your Honor,

The state wishes to announce that we have identified faults within the justice department and wish to settle with the defendant. However, the State after further looking into the accusations against the State wish to re-negotiate the terms listed on the suit. The State found that the plaintiff was not an officer at the time of 3 of the arrest. The State has also found reasonable doubt that the officer did not provide evidence, as “Exhibit A” shows a PNG was successfully attached as evidence to the report. For these reasons, the state would like to request the court lower the compensation given to the plaintiff.

The state wishes to also address that the officer found in 3 of the reports, is no longer with the department. That state is currently taking steps in finding the issues and resolving them as quickly as we can to prevent this from happening again. The state also gives its deepest apology to the plaintiff for the mistreatment by the justice department.

Your honor,

This law suit is about wrongful arrests due to lack of evidence, this has nothing to do with my client being or not being an officer at that given time. Exhibit A does not show a PNG attached but only a filename, last night the officer who posted that, then uploaded the image AFTER the law suit was submitted. We request all charges of those images to be dropped and removed from the record. We still want compensation for legal fees and my clients wrongful arrests this also includes the fines that occured due to this. This sum will come to the original which was said in the opening document. At the end of the day, the justice department allowed those records and my client to be arrested even with lack of evidence, this shows no regard to protocol nor the constitution. I would also like to add that the officer in three of those reports was a secratary of the justice department at that time. We would be willing to remove $100 from the compensation for the officer uploading the evidence post case submission.

1602822953665.png

As the defendant wishes to make a settlement, I will grant a recess until tomorrow at 6:00pm MDT, where we can reconvene. If no settlement has been reached, the court will give its ruling.

Your honor,

We have agreed on a settlement of the balance $1450 with all charges dropped and removed from records.

1602876096396.png

Verdict

As a settlement has been reached by both parties. This case is adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back