Westray
Plaintiff

v.

SpriteTropical
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
The first interaction I recall with SpriteTropical is when he first killed me and a friend on June 25. I reported him to the Department of Justice, and he was charged. Although the law states you can be fined $100 for murder, SpriteTropical had no money, so he only served a 10 minute jail sentence for murder. The 10 minute jail sentence did not deter him from going and killing me again on June 29. Ever since, he has continued to kill me randomly, including the dates July 5, July 7, and July 8. I have reported him to the Department of Justice every time, however he has not stopped his actions. I called him out on his actions, and asked that he stopped. Instead of stopping, he continued to murder me. He has stalked me from my property, which I have had to ban him from. After 6 murders on various dates, and continued targeting of me, I have decided to take more action.

This malicious and harassing behaviour has caused me much disruption. As a tour guide who helps out new players, I don't want to be continuously killed while I am trying to do my job and help others. Furthermore, The last two murders have also occured near my farm and store. Instead of being able to use my time to develop my business and stock my chest shops, I have been inconvenienced by the constant murder.

I. PARTIES
1. Westray, a citizen of DemocracyCraft
2. SpriteTropical, a citizen of DemocracyCraft

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant, SpriteTropical, has murdered the Plaintiff 6 times on various dates.
2. The Defendant has a pattern of harassing behaviour, stalking and targeting the Defendant.
3. The Defendant has threatened the Defendant.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant's actions have caused inconvenience and have prevented the Plaintiff from being able to do their job.
2. The Defendant's behaviour has caused the Plaintiff suffering in the constant murder.
3. The Defendant is dangerous and has no respect for the law, and based on their behavior, are likely to commit more murder.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following:
1. Compensatory damages of $500 for the inconveniences caused.
2. Compensatory damages of $100 for the suffering.
3. A Permanent Injunction to restrain the Defendant from going near the Plaintiff or his properties.

(Attach evidence and a list of withnesses at the bottom if possible)

DATED: July 8, 2020
Murder-0.png
Murder-2.png
Murder-1.png
Murder-4.png
Murder-3.png
Murder-5.png
ExhibitA.png
ExhibitB.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
The court hereby summons the plaintiff, SpriteTropical, to the court. If they do not respond within 24 hours, a default judgement will be made in favor of the plaintiff.

May I please have an additional 24 hours to work things out with my lawyer

Extension granted.

Ight tbh I'm not finna give any attention this. I'm fine with the reimbursements laid out. However, I request the court deny the relief prayer in Section IV-3 as it is both unfeasible (Westray could intentionally come near me to get me in violation of that, I could come near him on pure coincidence) and vague (near is a subjective term).

Last edited:
Seeing as the Defendant is fine with the reimbursements, I would be willing to settle with the request to remove the injunction. I still ask to be compensated for the unlawful actions that resulted in the damages, and ask that the Defendant refrains from killing and stalking me repeatedly again.

CASE ADJOURNED

Due to the defendants lack of interest in pursuing this case, it is hereby adjourned in favor of the plaintiff. The plaintiff will receive compensation from Section IV-1 and IV-2, however not IV-3 at the request of both parties. The court orders the DoJ to fine SpriteTropical $600 and reimburse it to Westray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back