Construction & Transport Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Change Maker Popular in the Polls Statesman
itsBlazeX
itsBlazeX
recruit
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

YourLocalDiabeto (Prestige Law Firm Representing)
Plaintiff

V.

Funyolk
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
On May 18th, 2024, Funyolk was temporarily deported. As a result of this, Funyolk is unable to continue running Boeing, and YourLocalDiabeto has been deemed CEO. The Plaintiff has also been made the majority stakeholder by the Defendant. However, due to the Defendant’s deportation, he has been unable to transfer his assets to the Plaintiff, and the Plaintiff has been unable to continue operating Boeing as a result.

I. PARTIES
1. YourLocalDiabeto (Plaintiff)
2. Funyolk (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. Funyolk owns a majority stake in Boeing.
2. All of Funyolk’s properties and assets are owned by Boeing. (Evidence A)
3. On May 18th, 2024, Funyolk was temporarily deported.
4. The Defendant gave the Plaintiff rights to all of his properties and assets. (Evidence B)
5. The combined value of the Plaintiff’s property equals $129,575.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant’s deportation has made it impossible to transfer Boeing’s assets without action from the Court.
2. The Defendant expressed their wish to transfer their assets to the Plaintiff. Since the Defendant cannot action this himself, this must be taken care of through the Court.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
1. The Court to order the transfer of all plots and assets owned by the Defendant, to the Plaintiff. This includes, the Boeing DemocracyBusiness account, and the regions owned by the Plaintiff as shown in Evidence C.
2. $38,872.5 (30% of the value of the Defendant’s properties) in legal fees

V. EVIDENCE

Evidence A
SeEAz9GHwVlIJrGDd6-GB_eYuYCXDF27cN4tX2qH9BNMCNn07rh0JtGUGUiyH-SteJXw6RmOCCX8L7UYAKdG5DXgeqPXijdqDyZXU4Q0a__1nHugvcCwYnwCef9dailuBUQHA6iprRMTfuuSdusrUyE

Evidence B
LKEPqDT7BpWf2BA96b-ZF-2JEdh4Gg0eVKoqWqaecZKKpST4naDUw6zGa-oQLlsQvZwqKpXI1Glaof_YFLwXoK-xVVR4ZR--OLHUqekZ8qNYhUNbkP1C2jiZIjYEl2EI9HrzsT47RMBvZLLXpg4zcCk

Evidence C
5yvTsUDxfSGqPOgXu5UY20q351iV3x9ynOMtrd-cO0K-5lF7NC08upZFsM1nCWOPzfvp6DMnawKyvgjWGY-sM1gDoSVFBKITKpvKyKdavbpKK2eBIytqINbmgfI1G3IJRJA3Phiqn_Hf7woq-LgDgpY

PROOF OF REPRESENTATION
Ep0N85ENEOzx7Fc2bGgyPSTO77s_W-RpgNFeDvm_KCAcBKRUS4ghgfvZGC-SHnGUUAcmBiIvIJVYisZOyTpyT-oojOPakTPYq08vEcRSvHbzv_wI3MlJ3RNY9o4VEwEMFkEaD2y1l1sqcR1tGV_77cw

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 19th day of May 2024

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
Motion to Nolle Prosequi
The Plaintiff wishes to drop this case.​

This case has been dismissed at the request of the plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back