CIVIL ACTION

zLost
Plaintiff

v.

crytiee
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On the 17th of July, 2024, at 5:51 PM EST, crytiee made a statement which has ruined my reputation (Exhibit A). This statement alleges that I am something slanderous, which is infact not true as I have listened to my lawyers and not made any slanderous statements in the past 6 months.

I. PARTIES
1. zLost
2. crytiee

II. FACTS
1. On 17th July, 2024, 5:51 PM EST, crytiee stated in politics "Something Slanderous" and then proceeded to ping the Plaintiff.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The statement made by crytiee is slander as I, zLost, am not something slanderous.
2. This statement made me cry tears, and ruined my reputation as a law abiding citizen.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $500 in emotional damages.

1721253457612.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 17th day of July 2024

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
REQUEST FOR TRIAL BY COMBAT

The Plaintiff wishes to do a trial by combat.

pgyfUC4.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@crytiee is required to appear before the District Court in the case of zLost v. crytiee DCR 24 [2024]. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

I would like to inform the courts that I am dropping this case. I apologise for wasting the courts time.

Case dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back