zLost
Plaintiff

v.

SimplySirius
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

In his own words, "The first one was that i was at my place, then Le told me that someone who is known as a serial killer was coming for me So i laughed at her/him and told her/him that i was safe in my place since the door was locked but she/he said that he could shoot through the doors When he came, i went to the storage room to get a sword to kill him but he shot me through the door while i was in the storage room after that the 3 other ones were that i went outside of spawn and then he killed me right away"

I. PARTIES
1. zLost
2. SimplySirius

II. FACTS
1. The Plaintiff was killed by the Defendant a total of 4 times
2. The Plaintiff was shot at least a total of 4 times

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Under the laws of DemocracyCraft, the Defendant is guilty of six counts of murder.
2. According to the case Westray v. SpriteTropical (Case No. 07-2020-02), a citizen of DemocracyCraft may be awarded civil damages for repeated murders.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $400 in punitive damages to be paid to zLost
2. $100 to cover the Plaintiffs court cost
3. The revocation of the Defendant's firearms license if they are in possession of one.
4. The confiscation of the Defendant's firearms by the Department of Justice.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if possible)

DATED: This 10th day of August of the year 2020.​

ea9e0d86f1502a2b4edcfb7a6e4279a3.png

kill.png
kill2.png
kill3.png
kill4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Courts.png

IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
WRIT OF SUMMONS​

Case No. 08-2020-10

The court hereby summons the defendant, SimplySirius, to the court. If they do not respond within 24 hours, a default judgement will be made in favor of the plaintiff.

The Plaintiff may now present their opening statement.

zLost did give me consent. He paid me cash to try and kill him over and over again. I have 2 witness

zLost did give me consent. He paid me cash to try and kill him over and over again. I have 2 witness
You were given a chance to respond to the complaint, and now I have already asked for the Plaintiff's open statement. Please do not speak out of turn, and only respond when called upon. You will have your chance to present an opening statement after.

Good morning your honor.

I am WilliamAddington and I am representing Mr.zLost in this case today. On the 8th of August, 2020, my client was at home when he was brutally murdered by the Defendant, not once, not twice, but four times. This case is about the defendant not letting my client do the simplest of things like resting at home without knowing he could be killed.

Your Honor, my client is a typical citizen in DemocracyCraft. My client works a government job under the Public Affairs Department as an Event Organizer.

Your Honor, my client was at his home when he had gotten information from Mr. Le0mnipotentShep that a hitman was out to kill Mr.zLost. My client shrugged it off as he was safe inside his home with the door locked. The Defendant showed up at Mr.zLost's house until Mr.zLost felt unsafe enough to go into his storage room to get a weapon to defend himself. Before my client could even defend himself, the Defendant shot Mr.zLost and killed him through the door. After this murder, my client was at spawn in which the Defendant shot and killed Mr.zLost 3 times.

The Defendant, SimplySirius, may now present their opening statement. If they do not respond within 24 hours, a default judgement will be made in favor of the plaintiff.

your honor I would like to say that while yes someone hired me to kill him. It was zLost who was hiring me to kill him. I was in a mutual call with TheNewShep and LeOmnipotentShep. They can back up this bold statement

The Plaintiff may now call upon any witnesses and provide any additional evidence in this case. If the Plaintiff wishes to call upon a witness, they must respond to this case with a list of witnesses they choose to question, and the set of questions that they would like to ask each witness. If the Plaintiff does not have any witnesses or additional evidence to share, they may reply noting that they do not have anything else to share.

Please respond within 24 hours or the court will continue without reviewing any additional evidence or witnesses from the Plaintiff.

Thank you, you're Honor.

In this case, the Plaintiff calls upon the following individuals to be a witness.

-TheNewShep
- LeOmnipotentShep

Questions for Mr.TheNewShep is as follows.

1. Did you witness the murder of the Plaintiff, Mr.zLost?

2. What weapon was used in the murder of Mr.zLost?

3. Were you in a call with the Defendent, Mr. SimplySirius at the time of the murder?

4. What was said in that conversation?

That is all questions for Mr.TheNewShep.

The questions for Mr.LeOmnipotentShep is as follows.

1. Did you participate in the murder of the Plaintiff, Mr.zLost?

2. Do you run a hitman business with the Defendant, Mr.SimplySirius?

3. Were you payed money to kill the Plaintiff, Mr.zLost?

4. Did you witness the murder of the Plaintiff, Mr.zLost?

That is all the questions for Mr.TheNewShep.

That is all the questions from the party to witnesses and we do not have any evidence to put forth at this time.

Thank you, you're Honor.

Here are my answers to the questions listed:
1: I did not witness the murder itself but I saw everything in chat and was present in the server.
2: I believe it was a mixture between a shotgun, sniper, and sword.
3: I was in a call with SimplySirius and LeOmnipotentShep when the murders took place.
4: I don't remember what happened exactly in the conversation, but I will give a rundown, so we were making small talk and lost said that he'd give about $100 for SimplySirius to kill him. This happened quite a few times with varying amounts from $100 to $50. They were joking around while it happened.
Those are the answers to your questions.
LeOmnipotentShep does not have a forums account or a discord account, so he will not be able to respond.
(Edited for spelling)

Your honour,
I will be representing SimplySirius
Here is the proof:
1597163070324.png

In response to the WITNESS TheNewShep:

- Objection: This witness lacks the personal knowledge required to answer this question properly.
- Objection: The witness is speculating.

- The Plaintiff has failed to provide compelling evidence that results in a compensation fee, he has only stated that the defendant murdered their client. Murder is police jurisdiction and does not belong in court unless evidence can be provided of harm to property.
- There is no proof of 6 murders on the plaintiff by the defendant. If the honourable lawyer wishes to sue for civil claims they should post compelling evidence. They are only testifying, and their one witness is speculating.

Therefore,

IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
MOTION TO DISMISS

zLost (WilliamAddington representing)
Plaintiff

v.

SimplySirius (THE_EXAQUTA_ representing)
Defendant

Case no: 08-2020-10

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint, in this case, be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. Failure to provide evidence that warrants a compensation fee

DATED: 8/11/2020

This case has been dismissed at the request of the Plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back