Election Mayor Election - MAY 2024

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
This is the official election post for the 7th mayoral election in the Town of Oakridge.

Players seeking mayoral candidacy must reply:
"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be <username>. I will be running as an Independent / a member of example political party."
Nominations close in 72 hours, with voting open for a total of 72 hours.

Players must be Oakridge citizens in order to run and vote.

The following additional requirements apply to candidates for Mayor and Deputy Mayor

- Has been 1 month since the player’s initial join date.
- Has accrued 72 hours of total playtime
- Has accrued 12 hours of active playtime within the last 30 days.
- Is an active participant in the community, in-game, on discord, and on the forums.
Candidates and parties are encouraged to create Discord servers and advertise on DC platforms.

Last edited:
I, JustaDumpling, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be lcn, I will be running as an Independent.

I, CleanSeth, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Taelor, I will be running as an Independent.

I, JustaDumpling, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be lcn, I will be running as an Independent.
I rescind this declaration.

I, Yeet_Boy, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be zLost. I will be running as a member of the GER.

OFFICIAL POLL RESULTS

Total Valid Votes - 37

Yeet_Boy / zLost (GER) - 26 *
CleanSeth / Taelor (IND) - 11

Winner denoted with *

Back