IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

4DCube (Represented by Dragon Law)
Plaintiff

V

AnArab

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the defendants as follows:
On February 8th, 2024, my client was murdered by AnArab. This, in itself, was bad enough, however, AnArab decided to repeatedly murder 4DCube over the course of 3 hours (Exhibit A, B, and C). These unwarranted killings prevented 4DCube from engaging in business and left a severe dent in his emotional framework. An error with the complaint system (Exhibit D) meant that AnArab went unpunished for most of the murders. He is also a known criminal, with an extensive 14-page record. AnArab has clearly not learned to follow the law and deserves to be punished after only facing minimal consequences.

I. PARTIES
  1. 4DCube (Plaintiff)
  2. AnArab (Defendant)
  3. Ko531 (Witness)

II. FACTS
  1. 4DCube was repeatedly murdered and harassed by AnArab
  2. Ko531 assisted in these murders by restraining 4DCube
  3. AnArab went unpunished for most of the murders
  4. AnArab has a 14-page criminal record
  5. This harassment severely damaged 4DCube’s short-term/long-term emotional framework and business opportunities

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
  1. After 15 minutes of being prevented from doing anything related to his normal procedures, my client was clearly suffering from psychological harm. But after 3 hours of this continual harassment, my client had suffered severe emotional harm.
  2. Under the Legal Damages Act, emotional damage is a circumstance when “a person suffers psychological harm due to an entity's negligent or intentional actions.” AnArab made the intentional decision to murder my client repeatedly, and understandably 4DCube suffered psychological harm.
  3. The act of repeated murder is a huge disgrace, and these repeated murders were directed towards my client. 4DCube was made to look foolish/defenseless to AnArab's power.
  4. Under the Legal Damages Act, humiliation is when “a person has been disgraced, belittled or made to look foolish.” Being murdered is certainly a disgrace, not to mention repeatedly, and my client was also made to look foolish due to not being able to report the murders, and being murdered in itself.
  5. Due to being harassed for a total of 3 hours, my client lost the ability to perform any business-related tasks during that time.
  6. Under the Legal Damages Act, compensatory damages are “the damages awarded to a person as compensation; security or protection against a loss or other financial burden; or the restoration of something lost or stolen to its proper owner.” My client faced a financial burden due to not being able to conduct any business while being harassed and therefore should be granted compensatory damages.

IV. PRAYERS FOR RELIEF
  1. $10,000 in emotional damage
  2. $10,000 in humiliation
  3. $5,000 in compensatory damage
  4. $5,000 in legal fees

V. EVIDENCE

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...t=webp&quality=lossless&width=1946&height=834

Exhibit C:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...a36b332fcdf67403605e0af4f69ee4837d27867bebf6&

Exhibit D:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...337afb64e72a2f7eaf31b0972ee73229089d2eb7ad28&

Your honor, I seem to have made a mistake in the title, as I said "IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT." I meant to say "IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT." May I make that change?

This was filed within the proper place given the value has exceeded $20k.

Before I issue summons, do you have proof of Representation?

The picture attached to this message shows proof of representation

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 8.35.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 8.35.21 AM.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 36
Thank you, I will issue summons momentarily.

View attachment 41151
WRIT OF SUMMONS​
@AB6A5SI is required to appear before the court in the case of 4DCube v. AnArab. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The defense is present your honor. Mezimoří Council will be representing.
3e0420c7a1d19d4eb086d950d35a6232.jpg

Alright, you still have about 24 hours to post an answer to complaint and if you would like a Motion to Dismiss.

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

Plaintiff

v.

AnArab (Represented by Mezimoří Council)

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
  1. The Defense disputes that AnArab repeatedly harassed and murdered the plaintiff, but acknowledges that there are four instances captured on video where the plaintiff died as a result of the defendant.
  2. The Defense maintains that Ko531 is not relevant to this case. A separate complaint regarding Ko531 should be filed with the courts, because Ko531 does not pertain to AnArab's case, which is the sole focus of my representation.
  3. The Defense disputes these claims due to the lack of evidence provided, and emphasizes that this is a civil court matter. Any concerns regarding the Department of Justice's handling of criminal actions should be addressed through the appropriate channels. The defendant cannot be held responsible for the actions of the DOJ.
  4. This is not relavent to the case. A players criminal record is prejudicial to the courts opinion on a separate case.
  5. The Defense disputes that 4DCube was emotionally damaged or that they lost business opportunities

6. II. DEFENSES
  7. The plaintiff has not shown any proof my client repeatedly harassed or murdered the plaintiff. The video provided shows to the court that the plaintiff walked towards AnArab on multiple occasions, clearly trying to get killed.
  8. I am representing AnArab in this case. The plaintiff has only listed Ko531 as a witness, if they wish to argue that Ko531 allegedly assisted in alleged murders, they need to conduct a separate case against Ko531 or report it to the DOJ.
  9. It is not AnArabs responsibility to ensure that citizens are arrested for any alleged criminal actions. That is the responsibility of the DOJ. If you wish to argue this point, argue it in a case against the Government, not against a regular citizen with no authority.
  10. In any legal environment, utilizing an individuals past criminal record to paint them as guilty only prejudices the judge in this case. Individuals must be treated equally before the law regardless of their past. Previous criminal actions are not relavent, and instead this case must work out the events of February 8th.
  11. There has been no proof presented that 4DCube was emotionally damaged or suffered any actual monetary damages. It is my client, AnArab, who has to endure a lengthy trial with a severe lack of evidence. Attorneys are not cheap.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

Thank you, we will now move onto Discovery, this will last 7 days unless both sides agree to voluntarily end Discovery early or Extend Discovery. Please also remember the rules for submission and witnesses.

Rule 4.2 (Submission Required For Use)​

All material used in legal arguments must have either been included in the case prior to the submission. Material must have been included within the complaint, within the answer, within an amendment to a complaint, within an amendment to an answer, or within a discovery submission. Otherwise the material will be deemed inadmissible and the argument can be voided by the presiding judge.

Rule 4.9 (Witness Protocol)​

A party may submit a list for witnesses at any time before the end of discovery. In order for a witness to be called during witness testimony, they must be announced under this rule, during discovery. Any witness may be objected to according to the objections laid out within rule 6.3.

Failure to adhere to the timelines of this rule may subject that party to a contempt of court charge at the presiding judge’s decision. The presiding judge shall include a warning regarding the timeline when summoning the witness.

The defense wishes to call 4DCube to the stand, your honor.

Discovery submission

Defense wishes to add chat logs that shows additional facts, that shoud be considered.

In these screenshots, you can observe a conversation in the global chat between the Plaintiff and the Defendant. Now, you may wonder why I am including these screenshots in the discovery phase. Reasons are :

1. If you add up those logs and fact that Plaintiff was activly running towards AnArab there is clear intention to fish for civil action. Plaintiff activly taunted my client into commiting CRIMINAL OFFENSE by unaliving him.
2. In addition, the Plaintiff admitted to watching 'Better Call Saul,' implying that he was not engaged in any important business as he claims. Therefore, the notion of seeking compensation seems nonsensical.
3. He most likely derived the idea from the show he was watching and decided to initiate a frivolous case against my client.

As i cannot for some reason upload the screenshots , i will be sending them to DC staff to upload it instead as forum is broken today again.

Alright, given its been 7 days since the start of Discovery, it is now over. We will be moving onto Opening Statements, the Plaintiff has 72 hours to provide their Opening Statement.

OPENING STATEMENT

Your honor,

My client has suffered emotional damage, humiliation, and lost business opportunities.

The proof attached to the complaint clearly shows my client being repeatedly murdered by the defendant, and this obviously pushes psychological damage onto my client. Opposing counsel will try to convince you that my client was running in the direction of the plaintiff to provoke them, however, in many of the clips my client doesn’t do this, and running towards the plaintiff doesn’t meet the necessary criteria for self-defense. Opposing counsel is correct in the fact that this is not a criminal trial, but criminal actions also inflict civil harm, like emotional damage, humiliation, and compensatory damages.

The act of emotional damage is “Situations in which a person suffers psychological harm due to an entity's negligent or intentional actions.” The defendant inflicted much psychological damage on my client by way of murder. I feel it doesn’t have to be said that killing an innocent victim, not to mention on multiple occasions, is incredibly psychologically damaging. This is exactly what my client has suffered, and therefore the defendant should be ordered to compensate him.

The act of humiliation is “Situations in which a person has been disgraced, belittled or made to look foolish.” Being murdered multiple times would certainly make you or me feel this belittlement, not to mention over the course of three hours. This is exactly what my client has suffered, and therefore the defendant should be ordered to compensate him.

Compensatory damages are defined as “the damages awarded to a person as compensation; security or protection against a loss or other financial burden; or the restoration of something lost or stolen to its proper owner.” harassing my client for three hours on end would prevent him from conducting any business-related tasks. If my client wasn’t being repeatedly murdered, then he could’ve made products and conducted business deals. This is exactly what my client has suffered, and therefore the defendant should be ordered to compensate him.

In conclusion, if a defendant’s criminal actions have led to the victim suffering civil damages, they should be forced to pay the victim the amount of money that equals the amount of harm they have done. This is the exact scenario that we have on hand, your honor, and the defendant should be ordered to compensate my client for his heinous criminal actions that have led to civil damages.

I'd like to apologize for the fact that I was late into moving this case along, had irl things over the last few days that left me unable to respond to this case in a timely manner. Yes I did respond to another case however I had that written out before and only had to give it a quick read over to make sure it was ready.

With that, the Defense has 72 hours to provide their Opening Statement.

OPENING STATEMENT

Your honor,

I appreciate the opportunity to present the defense on behalf of my client, AnArab. The plaintiff's claims, while emotionally charged, lack substantial evidence to support the allegations against my client. It is crucial to dissect the key aspects of this case to arrive at a fair and just conclusion.

Firstly, the plaintiff has failed to provide concrete proof that my client, AnArab, repeatedly harassed them. The video evidence presented to the court actually highlights instances where the plaintiff walked towards AnArab, seemingly attempting to fish the evidence for civil case It is imperative to consider the context of these interactions and acknowledge that my client was provoked by plaintiff.

I would also like to emphasize that AnArab, as a regular citizen, cannot be held responsible for not being arrested by DOJ as his only offense is that he commited ismurder. I wish to acknowlage that my client is guilty of this offense but, the duty to address criminal actions lies squarely with the DOJ

Turning to the matter of AnArab's past criminal record, it is essential to uphold the principle that all individuals should be treated equally before the law. Utilizing an individual's past to prejudice the judgment of this case is not only unfair but also goes against the principles of justice.

Lastly, the plaintiff has not presented any evidence of emotional damage or monetary loss suffered by 4DCube. In contrast, my client, AnArab, is enduring a lengthy trial with a notable lack of substantial evidence. It is crucial to recognize the financial strain placed on individuals when engaging in legal battles, and attorneys' fees are a significant burden.

In conclusion, Your Honor, I urge the court to consider the lack of evidence, the contextual circumstances surrounding the alleged incidents, and the principles of fairness and justice. AnArab should not be held responsible for the plaintiff's grievances without sufficient proof, and I request the court to dismiss the claims against my client.

Additionally, I kindly request the acceptance of these screenshots as evidence in the ongoing case. Unfortunately, the forums experienced a malfunction, and I have confirmation from the staff ticket that it is rly the case.

Attachments

• IMG_1835.jpg
    IMG_1835.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1836.jpg
    IMG_1836.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1835.jpg
    IMG_1835.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1836.jpg
    IMG_1836.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 22
  • A.png
    A.png
    79 KB · Views: 23
  • B.png
    B.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 26
  • C.png
    C.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 24
  • D.png
    D.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 23
  • E.png
    E.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 25
Thank you, I will issue summons for 4dcube once I am home and at my computer (on phone currently).

OPENING STATEMENT

Your honor,

I appreciate the opportunity to present the defense on behalf of my client, AnArab. The plaintiff's claims, while emotionally charged, lack substantial evidence to support the allegations against my client. It is crucial to dissect the key aspects of this case to arrive at a fair and just conclusion.

Firstly, the plaintiff has failed to provide concrete proof that my client, AnArab, repeatedly harassed them. The video evidence presented to the court actually highlights instances where the plaintiff walked towards AnArab, seemingly attempting to fish the evidence for civil case It is imperative to consider the context of these interactions and acknowledge that my client was provoked by plaintiff.

I would also like to emphasize that AnArab, as a regular citizen, cannot be held responsible for not being arrested by DOJ as his only offense is that he commited ismurder. I wish to acknowlage that my client is guilty of this offense but, the duty to address criminal actions lies squarely with the DOJ

Turning to the matter of AnArab's past criminal record, it is essential to uphold the principle that all individuals should be treated equally before the law. Utilizing an individual's past to prejudice the judgment of this case is not only unfair but also goes against the principles of justice.

Lastly, the plaintiff has not presented any evidence of emotional damage or monetary loss suffered by 4DCube. In contrast, my client, AnArab, is enduring a lengthy trial with a notable lack of substantial evidence. It is crucial to recognize the financial strain placed on individuals when engaging in legal battles, and attorneys' fees are a significant burden.

In conclusion, Your Honor, I urge the court to consider the lack of evidence, the contextual circumstances surrounding the alleged incidents, and the principles of fairness and justice. AnArab should not be held responsible for the plaintiff's grievances without sufficient proof, and I request the court to dismiss the claims against my client.

Additionally, I kindly request the acceptance of these screenshots as evidence in the ongoing case. Unfortunately, the forums experienced a malfunction, and I have confirmation from the staff ticket that it is rly the case.
OBJECTION

Improper evidence, your honor. There are a couple reasons why this evidence submission is invalid. The definition of improper evidence is "When a party presents evidence that has not been properly collected, may be modified, or is in breach of usual procedure (i.e. new evidence presented in closing statements)." The only exception to this is if the judge permits it in closing statements. The defense has only posted the evidence during opening statements, and even if it had been permitted, it would still be invalid. Additionally, based on the screenshots provided, we can see that opposing counsel has Discord and can therefore convert images into discord. Another reason this evidence is improper is because the screenshots have no date. For all we know, these could've been taken over a year ago.

OBJECTION

Improper evidence, your honor. There are a couple reasons why this evidence submission is invalid. The definition of improper evidence is "When a party presents evidence that has not been properly collected, may be modified, or is in breach of usual procedure (i.e. new evidence presented in closing statements)." The only exception to this is if the judge permits it in closing statements. The defense has only posted the evidence during opening statements, and even if it had been permitted, it would still be invalid. Additionally, based on the screenshots provided, we can see that opposing counsel has Discord and can therefore convert images into discord. Another reason this evidence is improper is because the screenshots have no date. For all we know, these could've been taken over a year ago.
The Defense has around 16 hours left to respond to this Objection.

Seal_Judiciary.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@4DCube is required to appear before the court in the case of 4DCube v. AnArab as a Witness. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a contempt of court charge.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The Defendant may start their questioning, they have 48 hours to do so.

Your honor, The defense have no questions for witness, we belive witness can be dismissed.

The defense wishes to call 4DCube to the stand, your honor.
Apologies, I meant Plaintiff not Defendant (read the above quote and forgot that Towloo is the Plaintiff's attorney). The time frame is still the same however.

OBJECTION

As for this Objection, it will be overruled as, the evidence can be found when it took place simply by going to #global-chat within the DemocracyCraft Discord (assuming you have donator), just that alone proves the time and whether the evidence is fake (which it is not after checking). As for the first point, yes, I never did approve or deny the evidence, by me not stating the evidence is to be rejected, would be granting the submission. Either way, I am granting the addition of the Evidence now given how essential it is to the arguments that are going to be presented.

WITNESS QUESTIONS

Plaintiff

V

AnArab
Defendant

QUESTIONS
1) When walking in the general direction of the defendant during the incidents of February 8th, 2024, were you attempting to provoke him?

2) When being killed repeatedly on February 8th, 2024, what emotions did you go through?

3) When being killed repeatedly on February 8th, 2024, did you lose the oppurtunity to harvest items to sell?

4) When being killed repeatedly on February 8th, 2024, were you made to look smaller to the wrath of AnArab's weapon?

@4DCube You have 48 hours to answer the questions or you will be held in contempt.

1) no
2) i got bored and annoyed
3) no that day i was helping my friend in discord with one of the new companies I started with him, I was checking the size of the arena and some other stuff he needed that was in game when I was interrupted by him
4) i dont know i guess he just doesnt have anything better to do than grief, he was running around like a jackass killing random people and saying "NEW VICTIM ACQUIRED" and "VICTIM NEUTRALIZED" lol or some shit like that i wasnt the only one he was doing this to

I will have more questions within the next 24 hours.

Your honor, due to real-life circumstances I will not be able to file the questions within the previously mentioned 24 hours. I request a 24 hour extension.

Extension granted. You have 24 hours since this message to post them.

QUESTIONS FOR THE WITNESS

Plaintiff

V

AnArab
Defendant

QUESTIONS
1) Amidst the repeated instances of being slain on February 8th, 2024, what array of emotions did you traverse besides boredom and annoyment?

2)In the face of AnArab's weapon during the recurrent deaths on February 8th, 2024, were you subjected to a diminishing stature?

@4DCube You have 24 hours to provide answers or we will be moving on and you will be charged with Contempt.

1) when I said "boredom and annoyment" I meant that those were my emotions alongside the ones I'm suing for, so besides boredom and annoyment I suffered humiliation and emotional damage

2) ofc, I would consider being an "acquired victim" diminishing

@Towloo If you have anymore questions then you have 24 hours to post them.

Alright due to Towloo not posting anymore questions we will be moving onto Cross Examination.

The Defense has 48 hours to post questions or declare they have none.

The defense have no questions for witness

Very well, we will now be moving onto Closing Statements.

The Plaintiff has 72 hours to provide their Closing Statement.

CLOSING STATEMENT

Your Honor,

My client has endured significant emotional distress, humiliation, and the inability to perform a work-related task.

The evidence submitted with the complaint unequivocally depicts my client as the victim of repeated attacks by the defendant, resulting in profound psychological harm, and given the witness testimony it's clear that he wasn't "fishing for a lawsuit." While the opposing counsel may argue that my client's actions provoked the defendant, many instances depicted in the evidence suggest otherwise, and mere proximity to the plaintiff does not justify the level of force used in "self-defense."

Emotional distress, as defined, encompasses situations where an individual suffers psychological harm due to the negligent or intentional actions of another. The defendant's repeated acts of violence have inflicted severe psychological trauma upon my client. It is self-evident that being subjected to repeated murder, particularly on multiple occasions, has had a profound and enduring impact on my client's well-being, for which the defendant should be held accountable.

Humiliation refers to situations where an individual is subjected to disgrace, belittlement, or public embarrassment. Enduring multiple instances of murder over a three-hour period undoubtedly constitutes such humiliation, exacerbating the psychological toll on my client. Thus, the defendant should be compelled to provide compensation for this humiliation.

Compensatory damages, as the term implies, are intended to indemnify individuals for losses incurred or restore them to their rightful position. The prolonged harassment suffered by my client impeded his ability to survey an arena, needed for his position. Had he not been subjected to repeated attacks, he would have been able to audit the arena freely. Consequently, the defendant should be obligated to compensate my client for the latency of the job, which caused a delay in work.

In summary, when a defendant's criminal conduct results in civil damages for the victim, they must be held accountable for the harm inflicted. This case presents a clear instance where the defendant's reprehensible actions have led to significant civil damages for my client. Therefore, Your Honor, I urge you to order the defendant to provide appropriate compensation for the harm caused by his criminal behavior.

Thank you, the Defense has 72 hours to provide their Closing Statement.

CLOSING STATEMENT

Your Honor,

My client committed only criminal offenses, and the plaintiff failed to prove any damages.
The evidence submitted in the opening statement proves that the plaintiff did not suffer any damage as he was too busy watching "Better Call Saul" and actively taunting my client.
When the plaintiff was called in front of the court and asked by his lawyer this question: "When being killed repeatedly on February 8th, 2024, did you lose the opportunity to harvest items to sell?" he admitted he did not lose any opportunities, which contradicts the opening statement

In summary, AnArab was supposed to be punished by the DOJ for his criminal offenses. AnArab should not be held responsible for the plaintiff's grievances without sufficient proof. The defense believes that this case is merely an attempt to make a quick buck by the opposing side.

Thank you. We will now be in recess pending a Verdict.

Verdict

VERDICT

4DCube v. AnArab [2024] FCR 26

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Defendant harassed the Plaintiff through constant killing and taunting.
2. The Defendant prevented the Plaintiff from earning an income.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The actions of the Defendant although illegal, did not inhibit the Plaintiff from earning an income.
2. The Plaintiff was going towards the Defendant seemingly wanting to be killed.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. So firstly, yes, the actions of AnArab are illegal. However, this does not auto guarantee those affected by such actions are entitled to compensation from the individual who committed the illegal actions. I see this as that.

While yes, the Defendant could have showed prior restraint and not killed the Plaintiff as much, the argument of harassment is the lack of such and preventing the Plaintiff from earning an income or other (see past Federal Court Precedents for evidence as such). None of which was proven and yes, there was a contradiction. The Plaintiff was working on Discord which is outside of the game and other than checking the area, being in game was not needed.

2. For the extensive record or AnArab, this should not have been submitted as an argument. Someone's past criminal record will not be taken into account for a case such as this. We are arguing whether the actions were moral, legal, and should compensation be given, not whether the Defendant is a repeat offender.

3. This entire case is hinging on there was emotional damage, the Plaintiff was unable to earn an income. The income was unproven and I did go over this earlier within the Court Opinion (see Court Opinion 1) thus I will not repeat myself. As for the emotional damage, the Plaintiff borderline perjured themself. The arguments leading up to the witness testimony were valid arguments however, once the witness thus contradicted the arguments, the entire arguments are practically null and void.

I don't see a valid argument that can be used within the Opening Statement or complaint given the Plaintiff as a witness, basically contradicted the said arguments then contradicted themself once more questions were asked. Because of that, my verdict is as follows:

IV. DECISION
1. I hereby rule in favor the Defendant due to a lack of evidence and contradiction (from arguments and the Plaintiff themself) provided by the Plaintiff.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back