Lawsuit: In Session AlexanderLove v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] FCR 98

With no questions, we will move on. The plaintiff has 72 hours to provide their closing statements. Note that after the plaintiff submits their closing, the defense will have 72 hours from that time to submit their closing.

Your honor, I request a four hour extension.

Your honor, I reiterate what I said in my opening.

Voluntary Recusal Statement

I, Judge Unseatedduke1, will be recusing myself from this case. The plaintiff, Mr. Love, is currently involved in a judicial hearing where he has engaged in judicial intimidation against me. Due to this, I cannot rule fairly and impartially. This case will be handed off to the SCR.

Defendant has 72 hours

CLOSING STATEMENTS

The Commonwealth affirms the arrest in question was illegal and considered tresspassing. We offered Alexanderlove the legally required compensation required by law. $50 per minute in jail and the return of the $300 from the fine so a total of $1800 total. Alexander has refused this settlement offer and has done nothing by try and turn this case into a money grab as seen by D-1 and D-2. This court should be able to see through attempt at a cash grab and not reward alexander with nearly the amount he is requesting.

Alexander argues his right to a trial was violated which is was not. the SCCA specifically says over 30 minutes of jail time. It does not say over 30 minutes of time spent incarcerated but jail time. When a criminal is in handcuffs they are not in jail therefore it does not count towards their jail time. With Alexander's sentence being exactly 30 minutes and not over 30 minutes then he never had a right to a trial according to the SCCA.

No rights of alexander were violated, We agree the arrest was illegal and offered the required amount to be payed as stated in the law. So far Alexander has refused which means he is willingly going on with the legal process and causing his own damages to legal fees and he is continuing this case as a cash grab. We ask the court to grant nothing but the required amount by law which is $1800.

Court is in recess pending verdict.

Back