Supporter
The_Donuticus
The_Donuticus
attorney
A
BILL
To
Change the Murder Consent System​

The people of Democracy Craft, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the following provisions into law:

1 - Short Title and Enactment
(1) This Act may be cited as the “Automatic No Consent to Murder Act”
(2) This Act shall be enacted immediately upon its signage.

2 - Purpose
Currently the policy of the police force is to only charge someone for murder if the victim states non consent, this is a huge problem when it comes to players who may be AFK or having connection problems. I myself have popped to get a cup of tea multiple times only to find I have been murdered while away from my keyboard.

Most importantly however the current system is currently causing a lot of problems for the DoJ in prosecuting mass murders, for example the 13 murders of individuals during the Senate attack. We need to streamline the process and assist our police.

3 - Content
(1) In the absence of a statement from a murdered player stating consent of murder, non consent will be automatically assumed and the player responsible will be arrested and charged.

Nay - Citizen should have to press charges. Will cause issues with people consenting after player is jailed.

Back