Supporter
3rd Anniversary Legal Eagle Popular in the Polls Change Maker
Dartanboy
Dartanboy
attorneygeneral

Case Filing

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

Commonwealth of Redmont (Attorney General Dartanboy representing)
Plaintiff

v.

ko531
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
On or around August 21, 2024, ko531 was placed under arrest for the crime of Murder. Upon being arrested, ko531 told the arresting police "Ill pay you to let me go."

This constitutes the crime of Bribery under the Commercial Standards Act.

I. PARTIES
1. Commonwealth of Redmont
2. ko531

II. FACTS
1. On or around August 21, 2024, ko531 was placed under arrest for Murder [Exhibit P-001].
2. Upon being arrested, ko531 told the arresting police "Ill pay you to let me go" [Exhibit P-001].
3. The Commercial Standards Act establishes the crime of Bribery as a DoC offense for some reason, giving the Courts jurisdiction [Act of Congress - Commercial Standards Act].
4. Bribery is defined by the Commercial Standards Act as "The act of offering, giving, soliciting, or receiving an item or service of value to influence an individual holding public office or serving in a legal capacity" [Act of Congress - Commercial Standards Act].
5. Police officers are "serving in a legal capacity" and thus, bribing one constitutes Bribery.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. One Count of Bribery, for offering money or another item of value to influence an individual serving in a legal capacity.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:

Given the Defendant's position as a Public Defender (at the time), and their extensive history of crime, the Prosecution recommends:
1. A $10,000 fine
2. 10 minutes in jail

EVIDENCE

1729258777257.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 18th day of October 2024

Writ of Summons

@ko531 is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Commonwealth of Redmont v. ko531

Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.

In Accordance with new Court Procedures, we will now be moving into discovery. Discovery will last 72 hours. Please provide any evidence and/or witness lists to the courts.
Information about Discovery can be found in the Court Rules and Procedures.

Back