Mayoral Bulletin EOI: Willow Deputy Mayor

Town of Willow

Citizen
Willow is Currently in Need of a Deputy Mayor, I have decided to open up EOIs for the Public to Express there interest in becoming it.

Requirements:
- Resident of Willow
- 72 hours of total active playtime
- 12 hours of playtime in the past 30 days
- Active on discord, in-game, and on forums
- Has not been Mayor of Willow 2 times prior
- Has not been Deputy Mayor of Willow 2 times prior

EOI Format:
- Username:
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want this position?:
- Why are you the best applicant for this role?:
- What is your experience in government or leadership roles?
- Additional Information:

- Username: TheReal42Person
Strengths: Positive things
Weaknesses: Negatives
- Why do you want this position?: Power and money
- Why are you the best applicant for this role?: I'm not
Former Mayor, x2 Secretary (DOI, DOJ/DHS), x6 Representative, x1 Speaker, x2 Deputy Speaker, etc.
- Additional Information: No

- Username: mysticphunky
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? strengths: im patient, kind , likes helping | Weakness: none
- Why do you want this position?: to help make willow a better place and make it more popular!
- Why are you the best applicant for this role?: well i dont think im the best, but i think im good because im good at handling stressful situations and i can make willow better!
- What is your experience in government or leadership roles? im currently in the willow council
- Additional Information: n/a

(rescinded)

Last edited:
- Username: winterwolf

Strengths - Data management/excel, being an active player, taking the time and effort to complete tasks to the utmost quality, building, redstone, and maturity.

Weaknesses - I will not be available on Mondays and Wednesdays for the next few weeks due to classes and work. Additionally, I will not be as active (though I will still be on often) due to college starting late August.

- Why do you want this position?:

When I first joined DC, I started as a farmer in Willow. Without the advice and help of older players, I would've struggled much more in starting out and earning money. I believe that Willow is a place that can serve as both a path for new players to start out, as well as a place for older players to invest their time and money in. I am certain that I will be able to help Willow become an even greater town. I still own my plot in Willow and it's where I source my crops that I sell in my store. I believe that Willow can use some reinvesting to help further grow the town, and

- Why are you the best applicant for this role?:

I believe I am the best applicant to this role due to my experiences when joining DC while provide new perspectives on approaching any issues that arise, as well as being willing to help implement any changes. Additionally, I wish to help new players in learning about the server as well as ensuring that Willow is a path in which new players can settle down in.

I have no prior experience in government or leadership roles on DC. I was a moderator on a few servers, but not during this decade.

- Additional Information:
Thank you for reading this application.

Back