Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aventura Resident
LilDigiVert
LilDigiVert
attorney
1641680795487-png.20428

By the power vested in me by the Redmont Constitution, I, LilDigiVert, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, do declare the following under this Executive Order:

In line with our campaign promise to fostering a dynamic and immersive environment for all citizens, Vice President Vanquish69 and I have remained steadfast in our dedication to transforming our city, Reveille, into a hub of boundless excitement and RP engagement. Our vision goes beyond mere promises; it is a passionate endeavor to craft an urban landscape that resonates with vitality and offers an unparalleled experience to all its inhabitants. Since its conception, many have argued that Reveille is a bit of a concrete jungle.

Today, the Digi/Vanq administration is proud to announce The EcoReveille Initiative – a visionary blueprint designed to infuse the very essence of environmental sustainability into the heart of our urban development. As VP Vanquish69 and First Gentlemen huney69 are both furries, the need to preserve biodiversity and promote climate friendly practices are very close to the hearts of many in the administration. Perhaps this will limit the amount of times the server room is on fire every day.

This Executive Order will outline actions that are already underway as part of this initiative, and order new actions to/from various parts of government.

Existing Projects under EcoReveille

1. The DCT shall install bike lanes across major roads in Reveille.
With a new vehicles plugin on the horizon, it remains paramount that we encourage the use of low-emission and emission-free vehicles.

2. The DCT shall construct a Central Park in Reveille. In order to promote the experience of all citizens of Redmont, the DCT is encouraged to include the following on the premises:
  • Rentable CBD plots that are larger than the ones at Spawn
  • Space for upcoming interactive new player tutorial building/zone (To be announced)
  • Infrastructure for a future spawn/warp point
  • Skate park and/or other space for public graffiti zones
  • Event space for public and private use
  • Land for DPA-hosted parkours
  • PVP pit (to be established as an auto murder consent zone upon completion of plugin)
Upcoming Projects under EcoReveille (Executive Orders)

1. The DOE shall explore a substitute fuel recipe with kelp, bamboo, or other renewable energies.

2. The DOE shall explore amending the bike recipe to be more accessible to citizens with lower incomes.

3. In conjunction with #2, the DCT shall explore reducing the price of bikes in the government vehicle dealership.

Uh, should I spend the weekend in Vegas?
I'm living inside the moment, not taking pictures to save it
I mean, how could I forget? My memory's never faded
I can't relate to these haters, my enemies never made it
I am, still here with who I started with
The game needed life, I put my heart in it
I blew myself up, I'm on some martyr shit
Carry the weight for my city, like a cargo ship
Uh, I'm 23 with a money tree
Growing more too, I just planted a hundred seeds
It's ironic 'cause my mother was a florist
And that's how she met my pops
And now my garden is enormous