Election Mayor of Hamilton City Elections - July 2021 (SPECIAL)

Who do you vote for Hamilton mayor?

• Blogworldexpo

• RelaxedGV

• Yerevanvvs

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
Hamilton Elections.png
This is the official election post to fill the vacant Mayor of Hamilton Election.

Note: The winner will finish the remaining term. Current term ends at the ends on August 25th 2021.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HAMILTON CITY COUNCIL ELECTION REQUIREMENTS HERE

Players seeking candidacy for Mayor will reply with the following:

"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton.

E.g. I, xEndeavour, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton.

Nominations close on the 25th day of this month. Voting will open shortly after for 24-hours.

In accordance with the Electoral Act, pursuant of the constitution, in order for a vote to be considered valid, they player must satisfy the following requirements:
(a) Has been online within 1 month as the votes are counted.
(b) Has accrued 12 or more hours of playtime in the last 30 days

Candidates are encouraged to create Discord servers, advertise on DC platforms, and attend Government-sponsored political debates.

I, silverdoller2, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton.

I, RelaxedGV, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton. As a member of the Ice Cream Party.

I, silverdoller2, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton.

Silverdoller2 does not meet the play time requirements for contesting this position. Thank you for your interest, we hope you contest other positions when you have the playtime requirement.

1627079628147.png

I Yerevan_, declare that I will be running for the position of mayor of hamilton.

Official Results

Total Valid Votes: 34 (39 -5)

Blogworldexpo - 25 (26 -1) +
RelaxedGV - 5 (7 -2)
Yerevanvvs - 4 (6 -2)

+ winner(edited)

Back