• Aladeen22

Votes: 18 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
Hamilton Elections.png
This is the official election post for the 1st Mayor of Hamilton Election.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HAMILTON CITY COUNCIL ELECTION REQUIREMENTS HERE

Players seeking candidacy for Mayor will reply with the following:

"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as a member of (insert political party or independent).​
E.g. I, xEndeavour, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as a member of the xEndeavour party.​

Nominations close on the 7th day of this month.

Candidates are encouraged to create Discord servers, advertise on DC platforms, and attend Government-sponsored political debates.

The Department of Public Affairs will be holding a debate on: TBA

I, Bezzergeezer declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as a member of the Bullmoose party

Last edited:
I, Aladeen22 declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as a member of the SPP

Last edited:
I, x1x1, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as an independent.

I, Dusty_3 declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as an Independant

I, Dusty_3 declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as an Independant
i hereby retract my running as I don't have time for this, oakridge number 1

I, x1x1, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as an independent.

It seems that you will not have the required playtime of 192 hours by the start of Voting. As such you cannot contest the position of Mayor of Hamilton.

Back