Paradiso Nation

RylandW

Citizen
Willow Resident
RylandW
RylandW
resident-wi
In these tough times, the Town Council of Paradiso is doing everything in its power to serve Paradisoans. A council committee has been formed.

All citizens are urged to immediately evacuate Paradiso. Paradiso Town Hall is closed but operations continue elsewhere.

At this time, the future of Paradiso is unclear and Paradiso Town Council is doing its best to create a prosperous future for our town. Please remain calm at this time and take pets and belongings.

Thank you,
RylandW, Secretary of Health and Education

Last edited:
We are absolutely thrilled to announce that the Council has settled a new village, Nui Paradiso! We are sorting out the basics and then Paradisoans can move here! Nui Paradiso is just the next chapter of the Paradiso Nation.

Have a great day,
RylandW, Mayor of Nui Paradiso

Today the Nui Paradiso Council was put together and our Constitution was drafted by @Towloo.

All residents of Nui Paradiso-please list all times you are available tomorrow (Monday) in Eastern Standard Time. We will hold a meeting for the signing of the constitution, and start drafting founding bills.

1am to 2pm EST

Due to the majority of people being available from 1 am to 2 pm EST, the meeting will be held at 1 pm EST. Any citizen who fails to appear will not be included in the supermajority needed to pass the constitution.

Due to no one appearing besides myself, the meeting will be postponed to an hour from now

Due to no one appearing besides myself, the meeting will be postponed to an hour from now
If no one appears once more at this meeting, it will still go on as usual (supermajority to enact the constitution).

We request only Nui Paradisoans reply.

Please receive mayoral permission before making important decisions such as this. Thank you.
My mistake-once this constitution is signed a new mayoral election will be held so I wasn't sure whether the current position is still being held.

My mistake-once this constitution is signed a new mayoral election will be held so I wasn't sure whether the current position is still being held.
Technically @ItsKatto deferred mayorship to me in the transition from Paradiso. The first mayoral election of Nui Paradiso will take place in March.

I indeed am not mayor anymore and dont want to be associated with Paradiso anymore.

it really isnt, paradiso died 2 months ago, the moment Ligthiago left to be completely honest

I will be your roomate

Back